Quantcast

₩€££ Tuesday, the GMT ☆

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sup slackers!

Something I ate last night has been threatening a fiery evacuation from my bowels ever since. Rather unpleasant if you will.

Might try ducking out early to hunt again today. Gotta do my part.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Not sure where @Full Trucker is planning on riding his bike because we have 3" of snow on the grou d here, which means more in the foothills.

Made all my cuts for birdhouses last night, so at least some will get built today for the neighbor girls to paint. Haley is going to paint hers before we build them because we want to keep the colors from getting mixed up. Marketing mommy wants (but hasn't said) the color crispness if we're mounting to the deck posts.

Snobahn with Haley later and a bunch of work too. Today will be busy.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Off to check out the Coldwater Trail system in Anniston Alabama and hopefully find a rental closer to my new job.

Will be fun riding the smash, its been a smash dog (27.5) for so long. Unfortunately TTC rocks smashed the dogs rear wheel.

Thank you GG for such a versatile steed.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Mid week, yay. I have not had a paid day off in a couple years. This week will be nice. It seems the cool high speed camera setup we have in the office is something we make and have been installing all over the world.

It looks like a normal little webcam type setup. You stand 4 feet in front of it and it takes you picture after it takes your temp and the pic is either green or red. If red, turn around and go home. I thought it was a cool setup, no idea these are installed all over.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. More than 3" on the ground in formerly-Stapleton for sure. And it packed down into ice quite quickly on the roads! Not the best conditions this morning--glad to be Nokian-shod.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Looks like wife landed a new job after losing her job in the first covi wave. Looking like a better job too and since can capitalize on her insurance education from NYC. So a good day in the household.