Quantcast

€€£ Salty Sabado £€€

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
*i* have an air of superiority? :rofl:
In posts like that? Absolutely.

I usually know at least a little bit of what I'm talking about before popping off, and if I don't, I try to discuss. There's a difference.

The truth is you have no fucking idea what goes on here, much less why, which is the bigger issue. Yet like your clientele you just go from the gut. Nevermind actually understanding something.

bushself.JPG

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I moved out of my house near the beach in Aptos just south of Santa Cruz because of the turons. in 1980 rush hour was 5 minutes in the afternoon. when I left it was bumper to bumper 24 x7. It used to be a dead end rd to a dirt path to the beach and no one came there. then they built a parking lot and it became a party spot, people doing burn outs, loud music broken bottles. I became the cranky old guy calling the cops and if it was late at night using my pellet rifle to take out side windows of drag racers. Moved to the mountains, they they started burning regularly. Now I live away from the main drags in the wine country with protected class A bike paths. I kind of like it here

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Moved to the mountains, they they started burning regularly.
Pretty much why wife and I regularly discuss where we'd like to move to given the tinderbox west and people being dumb :(

We were concerned long term about insurability, hearing that companies have already started dropping Cali :panic:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I moved out of my house near the beach in Aptos just south of Santa Cruz because of the turons. in 1980 rush hour was 5 minutes in the afternoon. when I left it was bumper to bumper 24 x7. It used to be a dead end rd to a dirt path to the beach and no one came there. then they built a parking lot and it became a party spot, people doing burn outs, loud music broken bottles. I became the cranky old guy calling the cops and if it was late at night using my pellet rifle to take out side windows of drag racers. Moved to the mountains, they they started burning regularly. Now I live away from the main drags in the wine country with protected class A bike paths. I kind of like it here
Well, shit, you moved there from Southern California, too! :p

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well, shit, you moved there from Southern California, too! :p
that was to move as far away from my mother as possible (total insane bitch) and not have to pay out of state tuition. Arcata and Humboldt State University from Santa Monica. Only thing I missed about Southern California was the Scuba Diving off the coast of Malibu and Southern Ventura County and the ease of hopping a dive boat to the Channel Islands