Quantcast

€€€€€€ I’m on a boat Saturday GTM *********

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Skipping some of the driving to the north of Denmark but taking a boat. Fast catamaran that takes cars. Visiting my dad who is not doing great so me and the boys making the trip.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Picking up the winter tires this morning. Will change then in the public parking garage down the street, where it's dry, right after.

Warm temps and rain after snow has left a mess of things here. Will go for a short hike with a friend later, it'll be a good test of the new boots. Even if my feet might overheat with it being 50F out...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
decent little trip back to NY for the holiday. Visited the house that i grew up in- first time in 22 years since I've been back. Plus my elementary school and back to the in laws.

Otherwise hoping to get some trainer time today and just kind of hang out. Might be nice!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Walk in the woods with the old man. May see nothing, but thats beside the point. Never know how many more of these opportunities we'll get.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got 9 hours of sleep for the win. On deck, prep to go Kayak fishing for striped bass with a fly rod out on the delta with a buddy tomorrow. Going to load the kayaks onto the car and dig out my gear today so we can get an earl start in the morning. Aside from that I am going to hang out in the yard with the dogs and drink beer in the hammock enjoying the temps in the high 60s

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Walk in the woods with the old man. May see nothing, but thats beside the point. Never know how many more of these opportunities we'll get.
i may not get to do that with my pops but dropping by the house and seeing that dog in his lap snarfing his breakfast lunch or dinner always cracks me up....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Mastadon is fine once you set it up.

Did two school bikes today. Man kids fuck shit up. Bent derailliers, kinked cables, dirty af… All fixed and clean now.