Quantcast

€$£ Sunny Montag £$€

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Turning out to be an expensive weekend. Bought a washer + pedestal and a sectional couch. Wonder what other damage will be done before the weekend is through.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Woke up with a solid headache, was late to work coz I forgot my wallet was in my hydration pack.
Got to work praying for simple work and I have to go help with an electrical issue, there's a short and all the wires are white, fucking awesome!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Raining here so no trails. Rode the past 2 mornings tho. I'm The Weird Rigid Bike Guy again!!

I really need to get on top of logistics and admin, but I just ignore it and surf the web. At least I got my vacation plans set for 4th of July to see the family, and a (surprisingly expensive because I forgot about unaccompanied minor airline fees and peak-season fastpass prices) weekend for my daughter to fly in and go to Kings Dominion together before I'm off on deployment.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
secured tickets for

jp harris

mudhoney

and

ali siddiq

bert kreischer

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Huzzah, found a schematic.
Faulty Relay KA37 is the guess, have permanent power to the pull in circuit on the accelerator solenoid but shouldn't, the hold in circuit functions as it should.
Schematic 12DX (2).jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Pour one out for the fallen homies. Low key chilling with the pups today, might take Abbey down to the river since it's been a while, but it's cool and overcast today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Busting out some moonlighting work and then shall take a spin around Dakota Ridge/Red Rocks

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Awesome ride/DJ session last evening. Was on the Tracer 2 with clipless pedals as I had not planned to hit the jumps, no pads either. Got some shit from 3 guys on their cool 29" bikes, all with flat pedals ("because you can't jump with clipless pedals :rolleyes:"), pads, spine protectors, etc..
Guess who cleared the jumps on unrideable 26" wheels and who needed a lawyer for all the cases? :D
Yeah, yeah, I know, I am just cheating because I can pull up on the clipless pedals that make jumping so much easier (what now???). ;)

Just FYI: these are pretty mellow table jumps, I am not at all a competent DJ-er.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Roughly six more hours and then it’s pulled pork dinner with likely some pulled pork tacos for lunch this week.

IMG_5798.jpeg

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
that's not jumping
I am just reiterating what these dudes said. First, clipless pedals were impossible to jump with, later they made jumping so much easier. FWIW: I can (not) jump with either. ;)