Quantcast

™™™™™ Tuesday GTM 

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Oof. I forgot my security passwords to Treasury Direct and locked myself out. The only way to reset is by calling (due to potential high account values). 2hr wait time. I'm 1hr in. Oof.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Narrowed it down to the inverter/converter, going to have to pull it and bench test it. Naturally it’s in the absolute worst place and position and weighs a ton.

View attachment 183442

#backinjurypostincoming
"Buy an RV," they said...

Oof. I forgot my security passwords to Treasury Direct and locked myself out. The only way to reset is by calling (due to potential high account values). 2hr wait time. I'm 1hr in. Oof.
LastPass, my good man...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
"Buy an RV," they said...

LastPass, my good man...
It was one of those "favorite author" and "dream vacation" question combos. Where I want to go changes. Fuck if I remember what it was? And author? Full name? Last name? I can't remember this shit.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Well... to be fair - houses have a shitload of that stuff as well. :mad:
Considering every time a coach is driven it's the same as enduring several hours of earthquakes and hurricanes. But the big difference is I specifically sought after a pre-emissions coach so I can do the work myself. Pretty much impossible to work on anything newer than 2015 yourself since they now require proprietary diagnostic software and scanners.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
what, the kids?? :hmm:
Naw - they're just a straight up expense line-item. :rant:

It was one of those "favorite author" and "dream vacation" question combos. Where I want to go changes. Fuck if I remember what it was? And author? Full name? Last name? I can't remember this shit.
LastPass, my good man... :D

at least you don't have to worry about a flat tire on your house.
Yeah - well, I gotta deal with broken dishwashers and shit. :mad:

As far as I know, @gonefirefightin won’t have to deal with a chipmunk infestation in his rapidly depreciating RV.
Naw - he's in SW Colorado - down there it's marmot and porcupines... :panic:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
slept like the dead, but only until 5:30.
laced up new wheels last night over whiskey, then checked them this morning over coffee. (science!)
actually dusted off my tension checker thingamajig, which let me to make some adjustments and now these are dialed.
That is one thing I have never learned how to do. Maybe this winter.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Here. Leaving for fall break trip to Salida around noon.
planning a nice trip of hiking and hitting up local kart tracks, I assume? :D
I still marvel at the number of people who can afford homes like that.

But hey, Denver area needs more housing amiright?
I'm doing my part to keep housing prices down by owning two $1mm houses instead of one $2mm house

you can all thank me later