Quantcast

™™™™™ Tuesday GTM 

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
From my suspect email box :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

F r i e n d,

Pardon my invading your privacy, I am currently looking for a partnership i n v e s t m e n t in your c o u n t r y because I intend to i n v e s t t in y o u r country as long as you are able to cooperate and do this b u s i n e s s
with me. Your d o not know me but Ig o t your information in s e a r c h of ab u s i n e s s partner in y o u r country. I am B a r. Michael Matthias (E s q) an a t t o r n e y to MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany, a deceased Immigrant and Property magnate, Also referred to as my client. On the 25th of July 2000, my client, his wife and their two Children died in the Air France concord plane crash
bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Before the d e a t h of Mr. Andrea Schranner, I assisted him to i n v e s t some f u n d s with a reputable bank in the Denmark; now the funds are matured and were deposited into his Local account in the United States. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the m o n e y and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by his bank particularly, the bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his n e x t of kiin or have the account confiscated within a short time.

I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kiin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $20.5 m i l l i o n dolla can be paid to youu, and then you and I can share the m o n e y. The mode of shearing will be discussed on your interest in assisting in the t r a n s a c t i o n. I have all necessary information that can be used to back up any C l a i m we may make.

All I require is your honest co-opperaation to enable us to see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate a r r a n g e m e n t that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as his a t t o r n e y; this is a Risk f r e e business r e l a t i o n s h i p. Please get in toucch with me if you are i n t e r e s t e d and I shall discuss f u r t h e r about this t r a n s a c t i o n up?on your r e s p o n s e to this message?.

Best regards,???

Michael Matthia
I got a good scam call at work last week. I don't get many scam calls. It said "your IDENTITY CARD has been compromised, please stay on the line to be connected to an investigator (or whatever)". Then it was "Welcome to the SOCIAL SECURITY agency, please enter your party's extension or stay on the line to speak to an agent". Then it was Steve from India...obviously. So what I do is I just pretend I can't hear them. I keep saying "hello", and "I can't hear you" they say "hello" back and "can you hear me now". After this going on for a minute or so, right before he hangs up, softly, he says "f*ck you", haha. It felt so good to provoke him. I like the "pretend you can't hear them" technique. If I know it's a scam, I'll also wait for them to speak first...which is pretty funny. After a while they'll go "hello!" and I'll start the I-can't-hear thing.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Supposed to get down to 29 tonight. Already feels cold. Going to have to put on some pants to go to the studio and it’s only October. This is some Bullshit right here !
Not at 61N, we are only supposed to get down to 36.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Might have to take back what I said earlier about the culinary options in my little town. A sushi restaurant just opened yesterday, and we went tonight. It’s a “soft opening” and they’re still figuring things out so the service was slow and disorganized, they didn’t have a credit card POS system installed so we had to pay with Venmo, and some other quirks. But the sushi was actually quite good, and they had cold Sapporo on draught. There may be hope for this town yet.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I got a good scam call at work last week. I don't get many scam calls. It said "your IDENTITY CARD has been compromised, please stay on the line to be connected to an investigator (or whatever)". Then it was "Welcome to the SOCIAL SECURITY agency, please enter your party's extension or stay on the line to speak to an agent". Then it was Steve from India...obviously. So what I do is I just pretend I can't hear them. I keep saying "hello", and "I can't hear you" they say "hello" back and "can you hear me now". After this going on for a minute or so, right before he hangs up, softly, he says "f*ck you", haha. It felt so good to provoke him. I like the "pretend you can't hear them" technique. If I know it's a scam, I'll also wait for them to speak first...which is pretty funny. After a while they'll go "hello!" and I'll start the I-can't-hear thing.
Said to one that this is a scam and he told me I couldn't prove it and hung up. Sometimes I just do the confused old guy hello with long pauses. Other times I'll tell them "I live in a shoe made of cheese. Where do you live ?" But lately I've been getting the Indian accent speed mumblers. Which drives me nuts when I really have to talk to someone regarding an actual issue. I have hearing damage and that speed mumbling is nearly impossible for me to understand. So next time Scammer Steve calls I'm going to mumble like a freshly concussed DHr at the free salsa bar on Taco Tuesday. See who hangs up first.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Might have to take back what I said earlier about the culinary options in my little town. A sushi restaurant just opened yesterday, and we went tonight. It’s a “soft opening” and they’re still figuring things out so the service was slow and disorganized, they didn’t have a credit card POS system installed so we had to pay with Venmo, and some other quirks. But the sushi was actually quite good, and they had cold Sapporo on draught. There may be hope for this town yet.
If they can cook that fish, it sounds like it might be a solid option.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Surrounded by distant family I haven't seen in decades. Great to see some of them, could have gone another nine or ten decades before seeing the rest.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Cxrys on a mountain wheelset are a pain in the balls. Snapped many in my last wheelset with them.
Built yourself or bought complete? Seems like some wheel builders twist the spokes, weakening them in the process, which results in snapping. I would stay away from Superspokes as they have a "snappy" reputation.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Built yourself or bought complete? Seems like some wheel builders twist the spokes, weakening them in the process, which results in snapping. I would stay away from Superspokes as they have a "snappy" reputation.
if only there were a tool to prevent bladed spokes from twisting when you're lacing them......

1666191132653.png

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Something to chew on

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Something to chew on

Cliff's notes: don't fuckin' worry about the raw fish.

:D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Worked on Douchy Dooshbagintons bike today. Came right in my shop and started bossing me around. I was cool. Fixed his bike and got rid of him. Gave him 2 doses of Stans for free. Charged him $140 for 3 spokes and a derailleur hanger. Resurrected his derailleur also. Zelle QR for the win.