Quantcast

⇨⇨⇨♋︎♋︎♋︎ Turdsday ♋︎♋︎♋︎⇦⇦⇦

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Was supposed to visit a building on the other side of the city this morning, so I left nice and early, because ya know the traffic and distance involved. I'm 1/4 of the way there when I get a message saying we're not going anymore. Ughhhhhh for real?

ANYWAYS. Incoming snow storm I guess. Lots of school buses around here are not running today.

I at least got first dibs on coffee being here this early.

Last edited:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
One of four new shocks decided to start puking oil after a trip to Greenwich for the big boss man. Currently sitting in a small-room with cardboard boxes, a battery and a football helmet at my local garage.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
here, SNAFU from a vendor is making my morning joyful. I was able to work out though, which is great.
Still want a rigid singlespeed, because weirdo
My stickers arrived. STICKERS

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's this scam where you give a bunch of money to someone else, and theoretically they'll give you a bunch of money in the future if you need it because some unforeseen shit hit the proverbial fan.
my parents had a trip to peru planned for 2020. got canceled because covid. travel insurance saved them from losing about ten grand.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Not sure if getting better or not, home remodeling is seeming to be going forward, just paying for it has gotten out of control.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Travel insurance can be a huge lifesaver if you're galavanting around Central and South America like @rideit does. I always got it racing in Mexico, a slightly broken femur can and usually does result in chartering a jet to get you home, that shit's expensive. Lost bikes, cancelled races etc can also cost you a decent chunk.

western omelet was better with jalapenos.
Isn't pretty much everything better with Jalepenos?

The koozie will provide protection from electric shock...right?
Drink better beer, glass bottles are an insulator. Follow me for more science and home improvement advice, in fact, do home improvement while eating Jalepenos, as discussed previously they improve everything.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello peoples

Drove in because 19 degrees when I checked it while cozy in bed. reading ultrasounds today and then moonlighting a bit tonight.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My buddy is selling sacks of dried apricots. 12oz bags. They're crack cocaine delicious. They're halves that have been dried and sulfured and he has been curing them for months. Any monkeys want them and I could do $15 shipped for a bag.

20221215_082239.jpg