Quantcast

∂∂∂∂∂∂ Friday Full Belly GTM ∆∆∆∆∆∆

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow I had a lot of food yesterday and a little too much champagne. Tossing and turning during the night as I tried to sleep. No regrets though!

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Fridays just finishing for me,
1st week in the new job done!
They seemed really stoked with my performance.
I now have full access to the beehive and exec wing and joy of joys today I was shown my parking spot inside the building!
Not so fun was the been taken thru training on how to create briefings for the Prime Minister and cabinet.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Thanksgiving done and cleaned up, now time to re-arrange the living room and schlep all of our Christmas stuff upstairs without getting grumpy.

But first, I shall spend a few hours in the woods and a few hours prepping to get the basement door in.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fun ride with fun people followed by drinks and way too much food yesterday. Up before the sun today, having coffee while everyone else is still asleep. Big MF’ing ride on the docket today, unless the crew decides to defer until tomorrow. Yesterday’s feels got me like…

D9167C13-F4FF-48AA-8B9A-42C10E6E016A.jpeg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Riding of bicycles on the docket for this morning, once it warms up a little. That 1800ft descent out the front door makes it cold on the way downhill.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Snows getting swapped out shortly, wifey and Hannah of to a friend's for brunch, then karting for me and Haley. She's at 1yr since she started, so just want to register her 1yr improvement on paper.

Finishing baseboards is on docket for tomorrow and Sunday. Buddy wants to buy tablesaw, so I want to get it gone.

Doing bolt-by-bolt on kart to make sure that I have a tool for every single one in my travel tool kit. Need to replace fuel lines, fuel pump, and fuel tank this weekend too. Got a lot to do...

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Day off today.

Gloomy and grey out there. Need to go find some new boots.

Its been warm the last few days, will he tricky to find somewhere to ride tomorrow. Itll either be shitty snow, mud or both.

Next Thanksgiving, I’m going backpacking. Enough of this insufferable and completely unnecessary bullshit. Tradition my ass.
It's the way to do it man.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Discount Tire guy tried to convince me that their proprietary Conti Performance tire is the same the open market Conti Ultra High Performance tire. Pulled up the patterns while we were talking and way different with way less actual contact patch. No thanks; I'll stick with what I know is sticky.

I did hear a normal human being un-brodozer his new truck though. Walked in and said "I need to make my truck normal. The wheels stick out about 3" and it needs to be normal." Guy went through their catalogue saying "those look normal, are they narrow?" until he found a pair in inventory. Hats off to that dude.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Thanksgiving at sister’s was good. Now off to the mountain house for the weekend, my parents coming as well (in their Prius separately instead of cramming everyone into the minivan)

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Discount Tire guy tried to convince me that their proprietary Conti Performance tire is the same the open market Conti Ultra High Performance tire. Pulled up the patterns while we were talking and way different with way less actual contact patch. No thanks; I'll stick with what I know is sticky.

I did hear a normal human being un-brodozer his new truck though. Walked in and said "I need to make my truck normal. The wheels stick out about 3" and it needs to be normal." Guy went through their catalogue saying "those look normal, are they narrow?" until he found a pair in inventory. Hats off to that dude.
There is a tiny, tiny glimmer of hope for humanity.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Really should be at work today but I need a mental health day. Haven’t been hiking in three weeks so Imma go do that later. Hopefully the wet and rainy morning will keep trail traffic down to a tolerable level.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Very different riding today, 50F, overcast and on/off drizzle. Rocks were very spicy when the drizzle intensified. Now a turkey break between gutter cleaning/raking leaves and moar raking leaves. :twitch:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, karting just got fun. Nikkos just showed up. That's #1 and #2 in League here on a random weekend day and there are a bunch of junior walk-in's here. :popcorn:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Saturday morning. Various chores on the docket, but first the bodily functions of waking. I am disappointed there are no tails of family disfunction from you lot.