Quantcast

∂∂∂∂∂∂ Friday Full Belly GTM ∆∆∆∆∆∆

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, that was uneventful. She gapped him and he never caught her. Consistent 1sec split.

Edit: words

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Another look at Ore Chute
OK, so previously watching Brian Kennedy flail through that Ore trail, it looked really sketchy and a little intimidating. But watching these guys roll through it gave me confidence that I could ride *most* of it just fine.
That guy James is a very good rider, entertaining line choices.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
OK, so previously watching Brian Kennedy flail through that Ore trail, it looked really sketchy and a little intimidating. But watching these guys roll through it gave me confidence that I could ride *most* of it just fine.
That guy James is a very good rider, entertaining line choices.
I always find the more skilled the rider, the easier they make it look on camera.

I'm sure most of us could ride it. It's of course steeper than what it looks like and all that dust looks like a key piece to the trail rating (beyond the obvious tech). And that it's a lot of tech in a very short stretch of trail.

One difference between Nate and the other video, is that Nate films his from his chest and on a gimble, where the other video is on the guys head. That can mess with perspectives as well.

You gotta come check out some Quebec gnar :brows:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I got in trouble when I was a kid for recording over part of my older sisters Mariah Carey cassette. in hindsight, I should have recorded over more of it.
I scratched the fuck out of a vinyl Rod Stewart single my younger brother used to like playing. I made sure it wouldn't work again.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
I don't know what e-bars are, but oneup bars are my favorite bars now. Could be placebo, but yea, try them.
E =They have internal routing for the mode switch cables. Everyone who has them seems to love them. I’ve been working on forearm strength for ages now, so I don’t get super arm pump anymore, but still, apparently my Renthal Fatbars are among the stiffest out there. They’re NZ$260 over here though, which is quite spicy. Over a dollar per gram of carbon.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
First return of "black Friday" initiated - frikkin Belkin wireless charger won't charge without a reboot before each charging session. :banghead:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The kids made me Turkey dinner because they felt bad I didn't have any for Thanksdiving. No turkey was made. Mom got a rotisserie chicken from the Deli. Stovetop stuffing was excellent. Cranberry sauce from a Can, Corn from a Can. Gravy from a Jar. It was good.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
notice anything different, after your typical 58 mile ride??
Only turned up today, still need to rebuild my Lyrik before we can Smash. Got both the rear shocks serviced at Maverick last week.

Need to look if Floyd is rideable, I don't think I've been there this year.