Quantcast

∆∆∆∆∆ Friday ñññññññ

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Bike is parked in the front lobby here at work, it better not roll away. Car is packed with girlfriend's bike for the weekend up north and beer and hot dogs for the post ride bbq tonight with friends.

Is today over yet?

Coffee'ing it now.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yesterday I rode the trail I crashed on my face for the first time since I crashed on my face. I guess it’s actually the second time I’ve been on it since, but it was the first time riding all the tech moves. Felt good to push through that, but I was pretty shaky afterwards. Working through the mental blocks from an injury is difficult, turns out.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Hello, friends. I should enjoy a relatively merting free day at work and plan out what I wish to do this weekend.

Kids say the darnedest things. Wife was telling rhe child not to do something the other night and she hits back with a "Don't you say that to me. That's enough!" :rofl: Our almost 3 year old queen of sass.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Just made a bet for $20 (with my coworker that has gambling issues) that people will eat this half of a cake I brought from home that looks like rats have picking at it, before noon today. My lunch is as good as paid for. Come on you fat bastards.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work. Dropping the kart off at the shop this afternoon then taking MIL1 out to dinner while the girls are in Nashville.

I also think I figured out that one of the karts (1st place) that passed inspection on Sunday should have failed. Rules are 100% non-additive water in the radiator. His came out orange-ish. He argued that it hadn't been drained in a while. This asshole isn't going to leave water in the radiator long enough for it to rust (he's an overly focused asshole) and we have to drain it if there is any chance that it will freeze, which was last in May. Most of us drain it nightly on race weekends. Guarantee the fucker had a wet-wetter or similar in it.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women

Hey all you cool cats and kittens

Trailer fab work today, took 2 weeks for weld-on rollers to arrive, can finally wrap things up yo.

thinking about doing some fishing and crabbing this weekend.

oh and Deadpool wolverine sometime this weekend as well, hopefully I don't get in a fight this time.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

wfh today. took an hour out of my day to be (electrically propelled) traffic and run an errand, because I'm on a flexible shift.

hbd, @splat