Quantcast

∆∆∆∆ Heatwave Thursday ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got out for a ride. Felt great and got some good speed in the bike. Some idiot on the train told me to stay home when I avoid a lady fucking up a spoke on wheelset. I could not help speaking my mind and in kinder words told him to fuck off. The lady and I exchanged nothing but friendly words and smiles. Not sure why he needed to get involved. Looked like a bitter middle manger doing work standing up on his laptop.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Coworker kept asking why I don't have a big truck and after gently deflecting him several times I finally said "BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING FARMER" and now he's avoiding me. Which is what I wanted in the first place. He literally could not conceive of being able to buy the biggest truck out there and not immediately going out and doing it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coworker kept asking why I don't have a big truck and after gently deflecting him several times I finally said "BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING FARMER" and now he's avoiding me. Which is what I wanted in the first place. He literally could not conceive of being able to buy the biggest truck out there and not immediately going out and doing it.
i'm very disappointed that you didn't say its because you don't have a micropeen

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all

rode about 1/10th of the vert @6thElement does on a big day

Thai food for lunch and takeout for dinner

hot tubbed and read a bit

now waiting for carpool kids to shuttle back up to our neighborhood from the eldest’s middle (and high, same campus) school

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
All day I thought it was Friday. So now I have gained an extra day. I should probably celebrate tomorrow with a ride. :banana:

Because of some domestic responsibilities, weather and logistics I’m here until Monday. Then I head back to the Green Tunnel.