Quantcast

∆^∆ First 2024 snowmageddon GMT ∆^∆

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
nobody buries people quite like palisades/squaw

more deaths of guests and patrol at that place in the last 20 years than every other mountain here combined

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Didn't end up loosing power and still have snow (we didn't get as much rain as they predicted and it snowed until about 9pm). Another storm Friday and then likely another next week. Good times. 2 hour delay this morning for ??? good measure I guess. Made for a quick day. Scholarship committee meeting tonight and then it's hot tub and bed for me...I think I am catching a cold or something.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
One time when I was a (bad) kid, I heard about the thing where you put a potato in a car tailpipe. So if that's funny, you know what's funnier? TWO potatoes. So I sneak over and shove these potatoes into my neighbors exhaust. It was a really tight fit, I had to ram them home with a shovel handle. So my neighbor goes out in the morning and starts the car and it starts dying, so they rev it.

It blew the exhaust manifold off the engine.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
One time when I was a (bad) kid, I heard about the thing where you put a potato in a car tailpipe. So if that's funny, you know what's funnier? TWO potatoes. So I sneak over and shove these potatoes into my neighbors exhaust. It was a really tight fit, I had to ram them home with a shovel handle. So my neighbor goes out in the morning and starts the car and it starts dying, so they rev it.

It blew the exhaust manifold off the engine.
Did that to an asshole high-school teachers van. When the manifold blew it took out a fuel line and the whole van burned up. Glorious.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
nobody buries people quite like palisades/squaw

more deaths of guests and patrol at that place in the last 20 years than every other mountain here combined
oh, no. One dead.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator