Quantcast

^∆^ Monday gmt ^∆^

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Today I shall attempt to strike a balance between doing things I don’t necessarily want to do but am well aware need to be done, and Doing things that bring me joy and that I want to do. I’ll start with coffee, which has elements of both.

also we bought a new toaster, so that’s exciting.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
pissed rain on Saturday. so I rode the skate park with my boy for a couple of hours. Rain turned to pelletized snow overnight, followed by a bit of snow throughout the morning on Sunday. decided to try fatbiking in the afternoon. was surprisingly decent. ran into one of our local hotshot fast riders towards the end of the ride, so hammered the last 30 minutes or so. My legs and core feel like I did heavy deadlifts for an hour. feels good.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Since I am almost done here, I need to develop the training so they can pretend to be me after I leave. Not only is it painful power point bullshit, but nobody will listen, even fewer will care and a month after I leave, everything I have done will be useless. This isn't the first time, but it still sucks. I built some cool shit, but learning takes effort and that's hard.

You know where to find me if anyone needs me. :drag:

<edit> also snowmegedden is tomorrow. 4" expected, should be fun

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My left ear is clogged, it hurts, and I can hear my heart beating in it. The fuck is going on? Going to the doc at 3:45 today.
A spider has probably taken up residence and laid eggs. Perhaps one of those wrath of Kahn ceti eels.
I bet the runners who came first and second in his race yesterday ahead of his third place finishing position don't have brain eating worms nesting in their ears this morning :(

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
It took me two weeks to realize that you guy's weren't quoting this over and over

"You are ignoring content by this member."

I don't know what that guy did but fuck him, I guess.