Quantcast

]∆[ weds gmt [∆]

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
started to snow on my bike ride into work today. it's pretty.

Teachers are on strike today, so no school for the kids. I'll be splitting the day with my wife since there's no way with our kids that we can work from home when they're at home.

Face feels much better after my tooth extraction and implant placement on Monday. I was fully knocked out for a part of the procedure, and they said the drugs would take 24 hours to wear off. and they were right. felt like crap yesterday, feel great today. go figure.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I slept late this morning knowing it'd make me late for work, but that did not keep me from sleeping late. Then my commute took twice the usual 45 minutes due to traffic, and again, I did not care. Sitting in my car listening to music while stuck in traffic beats being on conference calls in the office.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Totally frustrated with this hot mess. If I can't get this bitch to fly by the end of the day, I might just give up. It doesn't work the way it's documented, it doesn't work the way they told me to do it, it sort of works the way I figured out but reports a warning as a failure, so it's shit. So done with this, holy hell.

The job market is weird, or I am just old and bitter. On the plus side, I am taking Lil Man to the Lumberyard for his first indoor park session on Saturday. I for one am excited as I have not ridden there myself.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Totally frustrated with this hot mess. If I can't get this bitch to fly by the end of the day, I might just give up. It doesn't work the way it's documented, it doesn't work the way they told me to do it, it sort of works the way I figured out but reports a warning as a failure, so it's shit. So done with this, holy hell.
C:\deltree

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Documented my second poop of the morning to be 0.6 lbs.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
FTS is high. Never been as worried for my life as last night when driven home by a horrible cab driver at 3AM who I suspect was either half blind or full drunk as he didn't acknowledge neither any white nor yellow lanes. Was swerving left and right in the last moment, almost collided with a car going opposite direction head-on, was rapidly accelerating to 50mph then slammed brakes to 20, rinse and repeat, on icy frozen roads. Then he had tip demands because "bank of america keeps a lot of the money".
Woke up to a foot of crusty, deep frozen snow/ice layer cake. Snowblower started right away but won't move, effing gears must have rusted over. One of those days.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
C:\deltree
90 minutes fixed some really random stuff, had to end the call but got it to run shortly after from the command task and report correctly. The "official" build task is still failing, so it might be doing it via command line. FTS.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Morning Monkeys.

The job market is weird, or I am just old and bitter. On the plus side, I am taking Lil Man to the Lumberyard for his first indoor park session on Saturday. I for one am excited as I have not ridden there myself.
TRY IT NAO?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just because you own a Welder. And can plug it in and can transport it places where you can plug it in.. Does not make you a welder. I bought a handcart at a garage sale. I bolted the Lincoln to it.
Foggy and frozen. After 4 months of staring at and wondering about my hand, this is my final self-diagnosis:

Can I hang from a chin up bar by my fingertips and get it to pop back in?
Its only when the edibles kick in that you realize you eat to much Pesto.