Quantcast

∑∑∑∑∑ Thursday is cake day ¥¥¥¥¥

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wife's got dinner plans with a friend tonight. I'm thinking it's a burrito night for me. I don't think I've eaten restaurant food in like two months. Besides the Mexican restaurant is next to Petco and I need doggo food. Convenient!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hi. Wifey is feeling better but getting progressively more pissed off that her phone and car and both busted.

We got the first estimate for repair on the car and it's bad. $23k for non-mechanical repairs. There is clear damage to the muffler, which isn't noted, and almost no way in hell that he didn't hit the wheel given that he was trying to avoid to the left. They said that he didn't want to start digging into suspension given the body and electronics repair costs until he head back from State Farm. Odds are on it getting totalled.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hi. Wifey is feeling better but getting progressively more pissed off that her phone and car and both busted.

We got the first estimate for repair on the car and it's bad. $23k for non-mechanical repairs. There is clear damage to the muffler, which isn't noted, and almost no way in hell that he didn't hit the wheel given that he was trying to avoid to the left. They said that he didn't want to start digging into suspension given the body and electronics repair costs until he head back from State Farm. Odds are on it getting totalled.
Can you interest her in a nice F150 Lightning as a replacement?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I've tried to schedule my BZN to Shitbox weekly shuffle to coincide with Music in the Mountains en route.

#OneLessDrive

Anywho the "camp chair" genre is quite impressive at //////Big Sky

Jelly, but I wonder about the durability of Pneumatic rocking chairs amongst beer and fire...
IMG_20240829_194313972_HDR_copy_2048x1536_1.jpg

At least in comparison to my car camping chair for life, the 35lb REI directors chair.