Quantcast

∞≠0 thursd gmt 0≠∞

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Elkhound. I had one growing up. My mom has since gotten two more, after falling in love with the breed. They are a good sized dog, and relatively easy to train, and they have such a sweet disposition.
When I was a kid, my folks bought what they thought was an Elkhound pup that grew up to be an amazing Keeshond. :rofl:

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Ok. So i am one of 8 at my work place. Company xmas party coming up, boss called around to ask who is bringing someone because she needs a head count. The other facilities tech says he's bringing 7. Yes seven. His 3 kids, his new girlfriend, and her 3 kids. I think this is fucking ridiculous and inconsiderate considering no one else is bringing more than one, none of them are children, and my SO works there too. Am i wrong? Is it just because i dont enjoy children? Im fine with being the asshole. Just wondering what the monkies opinions on it are.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Great suggestions. But she has 3 kids. So PIIHB might be the ONLY way im getting there. And did i mention he is/was a juggalo? So if hes been there then i will most certainly not be!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ok. So i am one of 8 at my work place. Company xmas party coming up, boss called around to ask who is bringing someone because she needs a head count. The other facilities tech says he's bringing 7. Yes seven. His 3 kids, his new girlfriend, and her 3 kids. I think this is fucking ridiculous and inconsiderate considering no one else is bringing more than one, none of them are children, and my SO works there too. Am i wrong? Is it just because i dont enjoy children? Im fine with being the asshole. Just wondering what the monkies opinions on it are.
He's being an asshole.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Booked a cabin outside Zion NP between Christmas and new years. Hopefully some trail time will happen. Will be bringing my own supply of good beer. Sadly I do not have the cojones to bring some locally legal edible based intoxicants

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
YE2royG.png