Quantcast

>∞< sundizzle gmt >∞<

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I would feel perfectly fine then would say get up from a chair and fall over like a drunk, would be fine again 20 minutes later. Meniere's is very common in middle aged dudes.
I had a Blood clot in my carotid artery and had the same symptom's. Go see a doctor. No matter how fun it is, do not play with your Stint.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Fucking apocalyptic here on the Dront Range with fires apparently sprouting up all over. :disgust:

At leat I got some more dirt-riding in with the wifee.
That's a dust storm, dude. A bit, fucking, dust storm blowing in from the north.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I be beat, no fish but lots of good birdwatching. It was cold and foggy out there, we covered 5-6 miles some of it in Hobie pedal mode and a lot paddling in the shallows or the weed beds. I need a hot shower to get rid of the chill

1638758632860.png

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So today in Pōneke it has rained more since 2am (4:30pm now) than our normal rainfall for all December. 85mm recorded in town a hour or so ago. Rain has eased now but still drizzling. Supposed to rain all week too.

Yay summer.
Yay mountain biking.

:think:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Took a bigger group than usual out this morning on the local. My buddy Alberto crushed us on the climbing but the descent was nice. I think I like smaller rides. 1-2 others is my optimal.

Saw a Torogoz, the national bird. (turqouise-browed motmot) Always a great sighting.

1638762229817.png

(generic pic)

Then someone sent me a video of me riding a teeny drop in the trail.

(ed: is there a tag to make a thumbnail from Vimeo?)