Quantcast

≈✠≈ Wet knees day ≈✠≈

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Mrs. was helping kiddo make a fairy house on monday night. . .after they had finished I noticed some of the leaves they had used were not the kind you should be touching. . . mind you Mrs. Ringle should and does know what poison ivy looks like. Some how neither baby or 5 yo have it. But mom has it on her face, arms, neck, chest. . . ya. . . she's going to the Dr today.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
whoa, I think I made some really strong espresso this morning either that or my taste buds are back, this cup has some serious kick to it and I have only had two sips :neo:

easy work schedule 0700 to 1530, I like it. Frecast is for the high 80s but that was what they said yesterday and it hit 95 so we shall see.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Technical difficulties Wednesday. If it ain't the in office wifi dropping or Teams crashing its my computer automatically restarting mid-meeting. Good stuff.

Finally got the wall hangers set up for the bikes last night. Will be much easier not to ride them now that they are out of the way.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Took the Ducati over some pretty rough sidebyside trail’s yesterday. Went down a few times due to rock the size of bowling balls and switchbacks.

dug for some crystals and one more ghost town locally on the docket for today
I've been enjoying your adventures. I'm glad you are getting to use that bike proper.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Late night, early morning. Way up north for an on-site day. Half the meetings cancelled last minute (large city issue apparently) so I will have a bunch of time to catch-up. My "talk to XYZ" response has gotten substantially more often and brief.

I'm done doing things that aren't in my job description, so my manager gets to pick up the load I'm carrying that isn't my job. I'll go back to a top performer status, but it will ruin your life because I carry minimum 10% of excess team load (likely more). I feel that's a good trade. At least until I find a nice CFP gig either internally or externally.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm going through some training for the test tool the company chose to use years ago but nobody has bothered to learn how to use. So it's become my job to learn it, sort through it and set it up properly. Then I get to run it through the Time Sensitive Networking project to see how it does. This should be fun. But maybe not, because working sucks.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hi ppls

slinging iodinated contrast into peoples' orifices today

actually, my PA is doing it. I'll do two procedures myself. otherwise just reading what he does + the plain radiographs.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Past few months I have been dealing with some occasional GI pain. Got really bad this week and spent two days largely bent over in excruciating pain. Realized all this coincided with my using Voltaren cream for a fuckered elbow my doctor recommended. Turns out that up to 10% of people suffer abdominal pain and ulcers as a side effect. JHFC. Laid off the shit and am feeling a lot better.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Feel like I got hit by a truck right now. On that cusp of an upchuck... At least my meetings are largely cancelled and just thought the middle of the day.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I finally got the TRON bike in zwift. Small achievement but it was nice to work toward. Now I can finally get off the mountain and start riding other courses.

I seem to have the TT bike's shifting into acceptable range. Would like to perfect it in the big ring but I wonder if total offset is off slightly.