Quantcast

(▓ \̅_̅/̷̚ʾ️ ️ Gas Sucks - Ride a Bike - GMT ️ ️️️(▓ \̅_̅/̷̚ʾ

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
while I appreciate the wingdings on the other thread, I like the title of this one better.

my son spilled my coffee this morning while we were getting ready to head out the door. so now I am grumpy. and I have lots of work to do.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
while I appreciate the wingdings on the other thread, I like the title of this one better.

my son spilled my coffee this morning while we were getting ready to head out the door. so now I am grumpy. and I have lots of work to do.
This, as I have been attempting to re-attach some 'Film Projector' webdings. Just gonna be one of those days I 'spect.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I have consummated your threads. Enjoy. Clean up afterwards!

Slept pretty well, despite my wife waking me up with her snoring twice... alarm woke me up 2222 early and I slept through my workout. Oh well.

Looks like my goofy chinese stem is somewhere in NJ, so maybe I'll have it by this weekend.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:
2 maybe 3 hrs of sleep last night. This silly parking lot/trail head project is past my pissed off point.

In other news I got a preorder email for the new ReeB SST. Now to shit or get off the pot on ordering one.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good luck JBP.

up since 3ish, coffee and breakfast LONG gone, but it's trash/recycling day, so I've got that going for me.
serious warming means it's time to dust off and tune up the bike.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
:wave:

Anxiety set in yesterday, and it's still weighing on me today. It's nothing in particular mind you, just a general life anxiety. Boo to this.
I had a dream that I was somehow in an apartment in Auckland with Chris Hemsworth, and this apartment had bugs on the wall. He was going to call an Australian exterminator company to pop over to fix it as just a short hop apparently.

anyway I work this afternoon for a few hours, nominally a half day but this shift has no fixed time in which it must be done. I'm thinking 1:30-4:15 with a break in the middle sounds reasonable :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Speaking of REEB, this thing is a caricature of a bicycle. So of course I love it. So many steel, take my money and my ex-girlfriend.

* A joke that is probably only funny to me because the bike’s designer is actually dating (possibly engaged to?) my ex.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Speaking of REEB, this thing is a caricature of a bicycle. So of course I love it. So many steel, take my money and my ex-girlfriend.

* A joke that is probably only funny to me because the bike’s designer is actually dating (possibly engaged to?) my ex.
I ordered a V4,...and a SST

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Wait...she's your ex? Lol, I used to ride with that guy a bundle when our work overlapped. He'd thrash everyone up and down the mountain...on his single-speed.

Still want that bike. GIMME PINION!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Time to go to the dump.

Wait...she's your ex? Lol, I used to ride with that guy a bundle when our work overlapped. He'd thrash everyone up and down the mountain...on his single-speed.

Still want that bike. GIMME PINION!
True Fact™

I’ve actually never met him, but hear he’s a monster on the bike. I believe it, knowing the company he keeps. She’s a solid ripper as well.

EDIT: Oh shit someone actually made a “take my money and my GF” comment on the Pinkbike article about this bike. I thought it was hilarious, but probably wouldn’t be to other people had it come from me.

38037FFC-E631-4BBE-BB03-C15B1FC77EE1.jpeg

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

lawdy lawdy....

i thought you had one of those gg bikes....

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Dang. Arrived home to find small rug rat with a rose thorn embedded in her knee. Still in there. All the terrors trying to dig it out. Its one of those vertical slivers that you can barely see the end of. Running out of options and they don't look good. Ratchet straps and sedation are starting to look like viable tools.

More ammonia detectors on deck. Should be fun.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Speaking of REEB,
Back in the day when I was selling hops for the family I visited Oskar Blues and started hooking them up with the dried flowers. They were like 10k barrels in a metal building in Longmont. Shit started blowing up and I gave all my sales accounts to my little brother. Little did I know the Canarchy that was to come. Never even went riding with anyone from OB. My bro pretends like he did it all.

Had things gone differently I probably would have a REEB in the stable and some relationships with those cats.

Life's a wild ride. No regrets or something like that.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So today in "learning Polish" I made a very Freudian slip during work. Was writing on teams about how 6AM weirdly delivers a ton of viewers on my channel. The problem is Channel in Poland is "Kanal". I missed a key on K. So apparently now everyone at work thinks 6AM delivers anal for me.