Quantcast

(▓ \̅_̅/̷̚ʾ️ ️ Gas Sucks - Ride a Bike - GMT ️ ️️️(▓ \̅_̅/̷̚ʾ

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm at 4 muffins but ran out of warm butter. The butter from the fridge is cold and doesn't spread like room temperature butter. I'm debating if this is the end for now. A stick of butter is warming on the counter for round 2.
My wife spent way too much on Irish butter that seems to be amazing for stuff like that. I'm not allowed to use it for anything but spreading.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Warm butter spreads out so deliciously. I killed all the blueberry muffins this morning. Note to self, it's easier to eat all the muffins when rugrats are asleep.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
No, the guy employing trail builders and working with 4 county level governments to have maintenance budgets as well as find more budget for more trails since 2003.
You should help this guy out

We also have access issues. For example, the WC DH Track is the only 100% legal Mtb trail in Champery? That’s part of the reason that I work so closely with Châtel....

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Our Kerrygold lives in a butter container on the counter. Room temp == nicely spreadable.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think there may be a market for something half way between a caulk gun and hot glue gun for butter. Load in a stick, squeeze the handle and a batter operated heating coil ensures a butter extrusion of the ideal temperature.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Room temp butter is not unlimited. Too much room temp butter on the counter and fido will hunt it down when we leave him home. However after last nights poor performance, never again will I let the warm stick diminish without staging the next stick for pre-warming.

Not only will fido eat the butter but if one of the rugrats gets her hands on a stick of butter she will go to town on it as if it were an ear of corn.

Wow apparently deep fried butter on a stick is a thing. Who has tasted this glory on a stick? I am afraid my intestines are cowering with fear.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Up to code or sanctioned work better for you?
does it come with a donut?

I was just going by what you said. Plus I've heard the same about riding dirtbikes in much of europe. Not legal but mostly ignored.

You also have the added benefit of border hopping pretty easily. Obviously you have places to ride without getting tackled but not everyone here does. Cops in the woods here act just like cops everywhere else in america. And in terms of the larger, more majestic access stuff it gets worse every year. So many people here don't realize how much badass mountain terrain there is here (far more than europe) but most of it is already wilderness, and the fools that push that shit have made a business out of it. So they ain't stopping.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
speaking of muffins, when i was a freshman in college, buddies had one of those giant water balloon slingshots. somehow, drunken me said if they shot a muffin at me from one end of the dorm hallway there was no way i couldn't dodge it. needless to say, had a muffin welt on my stomach for a week...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
speaking of muffins, when i was a freshman in college, buddies had one of those giant water balloon slingshots. somehow, drunken me said if they shot a muffin at me from one end of the dorm hallway there was no way i couldn't dodge it. needless to say, had a muffin welt on my stomach for a week...
microwave a bagel for 6 minutes then launch it with one of those things and watch chaos occur at a safe distance