Quantcast

▪︎sunday gfmt▪︎

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Water here tastes like ass. I've been spoiled by snow melt water.
Off to TN shortly. Will be stopping by the Gateway Arch because Haley wants to see it

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sore legs from yesterday's 59 miles, 7350ft vert on the road.
I've been coming up with as many sub-60 mile loops as I can through COVID as wife and I are able to do those without needing to stop anywhere for bottle refills. We start with two bottles and a small 50oz camelbak and are good for up to 5 hours.

My Garmin said I needed 3.5 days rest after yesterday, so I shall ignore it and ride again today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I think I have a meat hangover from the dinner jar last night. So much pulled pork, brisket and smoked salmon. And delicious coleslaw.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Headed back to Denver today. Local hike about the neighborhood first—trail system starts about 500 ft away.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY lol wtf. Wife is out MTB'ing with splat and I am too fucking tired and sore to join them. I plan on doing some sort of spinning of pedals later. I am stuffing my face now though, so at least I've got that going for me. My standard five shots of espresso in that Harbuck cup.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
HEY lol wtf. Wife is out MTB'ing with splat and I am too fucking tired and sore to join them. I plan on doing some sort of spinning of pedals later. I am stuffing my face now though, so at least I've got that going for me. My standard five shots of espresso in that Harbuck cup.

Is 5 shots of espresso what you get when you are out of cocaine?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Yesterday was sunny and warm. My kids have been fighting too much lately to do anything together, so we decided that I'd ride with the oldest while mom hiked with the youngest. We both had awesome times. Decided to pick up shawarma on the way home.
1600021844695.png

today is rainy and cool. Spent 3.5 hours at the indoor bike/skate park. Gave my oldest his birthday present early in the form of a new scooter. He enjoyed it. had lunch at 2:
1600021955095.png

perfect for a post-ride rainy day. Sipping espresso now, listening to Tim Gearan.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woooo finally home.

Found a cool brewery out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. Walked in and the guy asked if we drink beer. Said yep and he started pouring a bunch of free samples.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Woooo finally home.

Found a cool brewery out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. Walked in and the guy asked if we drink beer. Said yep and he started pouring a bunch of free samples.
Who drove then? :brow:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Bored out of my mind. 3 weeks down.
I think I'll try pedaling into town for bacon & eggs, see how the bones feel.
Never made it to the diner. After seeing Babs' pancakes I made some too along with a couple eggs. However, I proceeded to pedal around town for the rest of the day, meeting friends for lunch, having a beer or two with others, and cruising home. Still super sore but felt good to move. #coolstoryoldtimer

Last edited: