Quantcast

◇☆ Y U No Saturday GMT ☆◇

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:stupid:

If we were hanging out and you started talking like this, I'd call 911.

I know it's stressful and it sucks, hang in there brother.
So when I start having a seizure I start writing in my notepad to log when, what I'm feeling, what the phrasing just before was, etc.

This is what I wrote:
The shitnii. -- Tell there fear limit. Sorry I feel kids care. Feed how fare. Or his in
I was trying to write that I was starting to feel like I was pushing the limits of having a full seizure. I don't know what the rest was. That's the crazy shit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Surprisingly, our checked bags did NOT successfully make the transition from Air Canada to United. Hopefully they get to us soonish... 'cause my fucking guanciale is in there. :mad: :D
Wait, your dumbass changed airlines on an international flight? Dumbass.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Made it from Coos Bay to Cannon Beach. Waved vaguely in jimmydean's direction as we inched by in traffic.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Naw, man... tour was round-trip outta Chicago. We were originally supposed to be in Chi-town a day before the tour and a day after. That went all to cock in Montreal.
Tour? Did you bring your own white sneakers or did they supply them for you? How much canasta did you play? Did you have any problems keeping your t-shirts tucked into your shorts?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Tour? Did you bring your own white sneakers or did they supply them for you? How much canasta did you play? Did you have any problems keeping your t-shirts tucked into your shorts?
Well... it was a "tour" in the sense that it was a set itinerary. In reality they provided airfare, train tickets between cities, hotel reservations, and the initial transfer from the airport to the 1st hotel and a transfer from the last hotel to the airport.

No busses, no other people, no organized sightseeing... so not a "classic" 'Murcan Euro-tour.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Well... it was a "tour" in the sense that it was a set itinerary. In reality they provided airfare, train tickets between cities, hotel reservations, and the initial transfer from the airport to the 1st hotel and a transfer from the last hotel to the airport.

No busses, no other people, no organized sightseeing... so not a "classic" 'Murcan Euro-tour.
Did the Giancole make it home alright?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Went and ripped some easy DH laps with kiddo at Targhee today. Ended up on a trail I had never ridden called Astro...easily the biggest jumps that I have ever done in my life. First day at a bike park for the season, they were a teenie bit terrifying.
Sorry for no pics.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Installed new grips and new tires front and rear on the bike this morning. then I built a loft bed for my oldest, who's at camp. just got done dinner (almond butter indonesian chicken skewers... yum!). Now I'm hoping my neighbours across the street settle down in a bit... they're being loud as fuck. I'm hoping to get a decent night's rest, it's the first night in a few days it has't been stinkin hot and humid. but I'm not holding my breath, it being Canada Day, they're in their early 20s, and we live pretty much downtown... :/