Quantcast

◇ Wednesday GMT ◇

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Was up at 4 to feed the child, but instead of going back to bed I'm about to head into the woods with my bow for a bit. 4 hours of decent sleep shall have to suffice.

I too am looking forward to some days off.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:wave:

Was up at 4 to feed the child, but instead of going back to bed I'm about to head into the woods with my bow for a bit. 4 hours of decent sleep shall have to suffice.

I too am looking forward to some days off.
Those are tough days- trying to figure out if you should go back to bed or just get up. Can't say I ever had the energy to go on a bow hunt after crappy sleep

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I am here.

I had an amazing poop. Coiled a rope.
Taking the day off again. Had hoped to go for a looooong ride, but the weather is miserable for it (cold). I'm not sure I'm equipped for 40 miles in freezing temperature. Need a balaclava and better gloves. So, maybe I'll dump the fish, grab some chinese food, swing by the LBS

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, my lil chestnuts! This will be a short work day, then I am on vacation for a week. Got a marathon to run in Florida Sunday morning and the forecast says 46 degrees at the start, and I am still trying to figure out how the hell I am getting so lucky. I was expecting 25-30 degrees warmer, but I ain't complaining! (fyi 46 degrees is just about perfect for running). I am well trained, it's going to be great weather, and it's a flat course. I've got no excuses!

Also, I hit 4,000 bike miles/trainer distance units for the year yesterday. Go team.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
finally. a proper GMT.

corned beef turned out very good. made some tasty ruebens for my parents.

office is closing at 1, which means my laptop will as well. sunny but brisk in the 20s outside, getting up for almost 50 today. might head out for a ride after lunch.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Cold morning here but today should be warmer and less windy than yesterday.

Had to excuse myself from attending a friend's TG dinner, will try to ride some today and tomorrow if the stars align.

Now moar wrrk.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Floating Holliday FTW. Cold and dry, so I get to mow and put the Grinch up while I can. Picking up the pie at 9, that is my only goal today.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Coffee and getting started on work now, COVID booster shot later this morning, grocery run, then maybe an afternoon ride if I’m feeling up for it let’s gooooooooo

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ran over a frozen skunk this morning and felt it pop. Lovely.

Supposed to ride tonight with the dudes, but I have a feeling they are all being delicate flowers because of a little snow. Brought the boots for a hike, just in case they are afraid to bike.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
did some laptop work this morning to earn some of that money. Now getting dressed up to spend the day up in a frozen ladder. A couple more days and work on the outside of the house will be done for now. First significant snow coming in Friday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Going to be a rough morning with back to back meetings. Have a big RFP sales final for a new client early next month, so all my free time goes to practicing my part of the presentation now. I need to memorize it and it's almost 20min long. I haven't done this in over 10yrs, so I'm not looking fwd to it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's like 230am, I should make coffee.
Looking forward to a few days of not working.
Are you in Iowa yet?

Trying to ride all 7 days this week, cold forecast today, so need to decide what the ride will be.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ah, the mortgage underwriters have requested a letter of explanation regarding my recent bout of funemployment. Let's hope that doesn't prove an obstacle to obtaining a mortgage.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Mornin
Stopped at the coffee shop and got a fancy coffee and an apple pie scone that was absolutely amazing. Happy to say that after my wife, kid and my own known Covid exposure this week we all failed our test.
Need to get some groceries.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ah, the mortgage underwriters have requested a letter of explanation regarding my recent bout of funemployment. Let's hope that doesn't prove an obstacle to obtaining a mortgage.
"Sabbitcal to persue short term volunteer work across the continent"

You volunteered to not work daily

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Pre-approvals aren't what they used to be, apparently. Who is your lender?
I had something similar during my approval process. I've been laid off many times, had to explain. The world hasn't kept up with the new trend of job hopping and zero loyalty from employers nor employees.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
there were two people at the publix who really wanted my spot....neither one would give a little so i could back out...

so i turned the car off and took a nap...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sitting in the office here, which is next to one of the meeting rooms.

I can hear some heated Spanish being tossed back and forth, with the occasional belch and burp tossed in. Whats going on? :panic: