Quantcast

●●●Thursday GMT●●●

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I haven't been following...well at all. But as near as I can tell he is (or is going to be) cheating on his wife, and then getting a divorce. Or something. But one thing that IS clear is that he remains an insufferable drama queen/attention whore.
Shots fired!

I've been meaning to ask you, btw: you sold the Mazda5 to someone so that you could concentrate your money on Katrina-Jeep 2?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I haven't been following...well at all. But as near as I can tell he is (or is going to be) cheating on his wife, and then getting a divorce. Or something. But one thing that IS clear is that he remains an insufferable drama queen/attention whore.
Lol, nice having you back Mmike

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nope, nope, who knows, always.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
You missed the beginning. Don't worry about it.
Awwww comeon! I didn't get on the monkey early enough the other day and you had already edited/deleted the juicy posts. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me from falling asleep during the daily 3:00 post lunch brain slowdown. You don't want my boss to find me drooling on a stack of piping drawings do you?

One thing that IS clear is that he remains an insufferable drama queen/attention whore.
997076_864152060283811_8374196653844425657_n.jpg

Ahahahaha I love this place

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awwww comeon! I didn't get on the monkey early enough the other day and you had already edited/deleted the juicy posts. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me from falling asleep during the daily 3:00 post lunch brain slowdown. You don't want my boss to find me drooling on a stack of piping drawings do you?

View attachment 121601

Ahahahaha I love this place
Dude. You've missed all of the good stuff: Presley, the Hoodie, Burley's worst night ever, this. Man, how are you so good at this?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Actually I think this is about buckets. I think Stoney has some kind of Water Vessel Anthropomorphic Disorder.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Dude. You've missed all of the good stuff: Presley, the Hoodie, Burley's worst night ever, this. Man, how are you so good at this?
I know right?!

You're not the only one rethinking his life and his priorities. I need to spend time doing the things that are important to me, like reading about other peoples lives on the internet.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Went to my dermatologist today. $76 bill, $76 out of pocket, which is fucking cheap as fuck. I think I got a huge discount paying out of pocket. From previous conversations with the Doc, she has a severel employees whose job it is to deal with insurance companies, about 15% of her staff. Mind you she is not one of those dermatologists that does botox and acne treatments, she only takes patients with serious medical conditions, mostly cancer.

Company provided insurance changed over the year. The only Doc within a 100 miles that treats both both the skin and arthritis symptoms of psoriasis isn't covered. I am going to guess they will cover my medication but it will take 6 months worth of phone calls to get it to happen. Luckily I will not be using said coverage for very long.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I

I can beat that by 80K and 5K out of pocket... is that winning?
It's good. I beat you as a percentage but you top my gross . . . This time.

$749000/$200

What's up now bitches?
Yeah. I'm not sure of my exact numbers, but I'm close to that it total cost, but paid out a few more pocket bills. I'm happy being a close second in this race. Not many monkeys have bested the insurance game by well over half a million. Who knew having your CPU reconnected to your motherboard and having Walk 2.0 installed would be so pricey?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It's good. I beat you as a percentage but you top my gross . . . This time.

Yeah. I'm not sure of my exact numbers, but I'm close to that it total cost, but paid out a few more pocket bills. I'm happy being a close second in this race. Not many monkeys have bested the insurance game by well over half a million. Who knew having your CPU reconnected to your motherboard and having Walk 2.0 installed would be so pricey?
I don't recall the exact figure to be honest. Though I do recall it was very close to 3/4 of a million, and that was just to "walk" out of St. Francis. My out of pocket for the hospital stay was the $200 emergency room co-pay, I know that for sure. Add 6 more months of PT, doctors, pills, etc. I'm sure it was over a million. I paid just under 5 grand in copays in 2007

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I don't recall the exact figure to be honest. Though I do recall it was very close to 3/4 of a million, and that was just to "walk" out of St. Francis. My out of pocket for the hospital stay was the $200 emergency room co-pay, I know that for sure. Add 6 more months of PT, doctors, pills, etc. I'm sure it was over a million. I paid just under 5 grand in copays in 2007
Yeah. We may be tied.
Walk DOS was much less buggy. This new version was rolled out too soon.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Gingerella stand a good chance of getting a little toasty.
Seriously, this. I thank the FSM everyday for teh Obamacarez. My family history of cancer, plus my gingery proclivities towards sun-burning = teh actual cancer for sure. When you hit 50% of the pre ACA "lifetime insurance cap" at age 28, you start to worry about that shit.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
You Americans and your health insurance.... I have no idea what 50% of what you're typing means...
Our local heath care system is HEAVILY supported by self paying Canadians who have had their cancer or cardiac treatments delayed or outright denied, this may have slowed down with the exchange rate but Montana hospitals and clinics all fly the Canadian flag.