Quantcast

☆☆☆☆《Sunderp》☆☆☆☆

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went hunting with my Brother. I was hoping we wouldn't be able to shoot anything, and we didn't. Still was fun. We take atv's out to the stands now. My ancestral hunting grounds were not setup for us to live this long. Until today I was unaware, I even had ancestral hunting grounds. I actually hate the smell of sileage in the morning. I have never imagined what I would do with all that mash. Maybe buy another piece of antique farm equipment to abandon behind the barn.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Wifey’s birthday today. To,d her we could do anything she wanted to do, what she really wanted was for all of us to do outdoor chores before winter hits.
Did go for a hike with her in the evening though, and made her Bahn Mi sandwiches on the grill.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Wifey’s birthday today. To,d her we could do anything she wanted to do, what she really wanted was for all of to do chores.
Did go for a hike with her in the evening though, and made her Bahn Mi sandwiches on the grill.
Happy happy wifey. Tell us more about Bahn Mi sammiches. Please. On the grill.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, the secret is in the sauce. I marínate boneless pork chops in Hoisin, Worcestershire, Dark Soy glaze, sambal oelek, ginger, and garlic.
Grill those off, and also grill green onions and cabbage with EVOO, S&P.
bake mini sourdough baguettes, cut in half, slather with EVOO, and grill until they have cross hatch marks.
Season with fresh ground pepper.
cut the pork chops into roughly 4mm slices, and toss in remaining marinade.

Serve with Gochuchang, cilantro, and pickled English cucumbers.
I have been tweaking this for a few years, it is a crowd pleaser.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
the N goes before the H, 'tis not German here

and technically accents: bánh mì