Quantcast

☆☆ two's day ☆☆

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
So, apparently the mandatory windshield coverage by auto-insurance in MA comes with a caveat emptor - the insurance will only cover so much and the prices of replacement parts keep going up, so some shops refuse to work on insurance claims because they would lose money. Shocking. They should just call it auto co-insurance. :dead:
Don't have money in your VSA to cover it? Have you tried finding an in-network glass shop?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So, apparently the mandatory windshield coverage by auto-insurance in MA comes with a caveat emptor - the insurance will only cover so much and the prices of replacement parts keep going up, so some shops refuse to work on insurance claims because they would lose money. Shocking. They should just call it auto co-insurance. :dead:
shit. the crack i got the other day has been spreading...need to call about it but next few weeks are cray cray.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Adventurous
My magic 8-ball predicts much frustration in your future...
Actually, googled the dude, called him up and he is meeting me Saturday at Lowe's to sign the title and bill of sale. He said he sold the bike 4 years ago and was a little thrown off that the guy never transferred the title. I said he wouldn't have been able to since he didn't sign the back. :rofl:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
A select few of you might be interested in this; NZ has just announced a significant change to our immigration policy in order to get a bunch more skilled migrants through the door.

…Employers will not need to advertise locally for the jobs and the migrants will be eligible to immediately gain residence, rather than needing to work for a period of time before gaining residence.

This “green list” features a range of jobs including engineers, psychiatrists, doctors, vets, and tech workers.
More…

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A few weeks ago my boss shared a resume of a person they were going to make a job offer to who would be working on my project. Technical background was strong but they were also "an award winning team mascot". Today I was pleased to find out they turned down the offer. Everyone has their prejudices, this is mine.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Currently standing knee deep in a hole I dug, fixing a sprinkler valve. Gotta have it glued tonight so it will be dry in the AM. A brass gate valve, some 1 - 1/4 fittings, and 2 ft of pvc ran me 100 bucks. Yikes. On the other hand the Biolite headlamp I picked up a while ago is functioning pretty outstanding for this sort of night task.