Quantcast

☕♨♨2sday GMT☕♨♨

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Philadelphia, not raining but seems like it will start any moment... good thing this trade show will keep me out of the weather.

Thanks Squeeb for allowing the aircraft to not break up on landing.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yuna had two giant poops overnight. Conservation of mass is defied. Where does it all come from?!

I now have going on day 3 of a sore throat + malaise. Still at work, though--no patient contact so I'll just get my co-workers sick instead. :D

My new-to-me Tundra wheels for the Land Cruiser should be arriving today from the eBay fairy!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The best thing about toaster ovens and microwaves is that I can take them outside and clean them with my pressure washer.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hope to ride after work but I can't imagine anything is dry enough yet.
I'm headed up to Betasso after work, I'll report conditions. I hear it's "fair" and therefore rideable.

I'm contemplating Dakota Ridge Thursday after work. Any interest? Anyone else interested?
I'm thinking Apex. Because Enchanted Forest is kinda like the forest moon of Endor and what could be better than that on Star Wars Day?

No thanks, I'll pass.
Is she bathing in Kool Aid? Because that's kinda hot.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Nice afternoon ride, did about 90 minutes of XC singletrack and threw in some short steep climbs just to see what I could do. Pretty happy overall, stayed on the bike for all but the last 10% of the steepest climb. Rewarded myself with a few laps on a flow trail. and a scotch. Noodle legs.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I just emailed in as sick for today. I'd start a gmt but can't be arsed to find appropriate smilies in my delirium.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Surf the hero slop Nick.
Let me know how the e13s do.
OK no hero slop but another ride on these in the books. They're really, really good.
My point of reference for tires are DHFs front and rear for many years. I have nothing to complain about with these TRS tires. They corner great and standing climbs over very rutted/rocky terrain were without a slip. They seem to work great on dirt as well as wet/muddy rocks. They're not super light, and I can't speak to long term (en)durability, but for now 8/10 - would bang.