Quantcast

☛☛☛☛Friderp☚☚☚☚

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
facken rain all day. Was hoping for a nice easy going post work ride, but with this rain and temperatures hovering 42F, thats a no go. Normally I'm all for rain rides, but didn't plan on this cold weather. :(

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Was going to brave the traffic and run errands but it was gridlocked on the freeway as well as from the freeway to a half mile away. So I pulled a U-turn and noped it back to home. Shall do errands tomorrow morning instead in the bad weather.

Now sunning my belly while the kids play on the water slide.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just sat through an executive all hands meeting where we were told that all we need to do to be successful is focus on quality

And focus on safety

And focus on the product

And focus on production

And focus on the customer.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just sat through an executive all hands meeting where we were told that all we need to do to be successful is focus on quality

And focus on safety

And focus on the product

And focus on production

quite a lot of focusing....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
in process of tearing down the deck today. The local ‘dump’ is now just a transfer station, so you have to cut all of your construction waste to under about 4’ x 4’.
Kind of a PITA, but oh well.
in other news, it’s kiddo’s last day of school for the year.
Our homeschool experience sucked, but he got decent grades.
But the eternal hounding...never again.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Nate and James have some quick line choices in there. Not necessarily the trail segments I'd have highlighted but Nate's the one with the channel views.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

And focus on safety

And focus on the product

And focus on production

I foolishly asked the CEO which of the three high priority projects we're dealing with has the highest priority as of today.
That did not go well.