Quantcast

☞︎︎︎︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎ FRIDAY GMT ☞︎︎︎︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Have another kid, they will keep each other entertained.
Ha. You're funny. It's like a never ending fight here. Hannah hits and thinks it's funny. Haley refuses to not stand her ground, but just cries when she's hit. It's fucking mind numbing.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have been thinking about this a lot. One reason is the seat tube on the RM7 doesn't give you much to work with anyway and I really think a dropper would extend my ridability.

If I keep updating this bike, I might never get a new one.
PNW has a 27.2, iirc. I'm debating getting Haley one because they are reasonably cheap too.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Our kids have been worse since the quarantine
OMG. The emotional issues are killing me. We've talked offline already, but with her being GATE, it just amplifies the behavior when she gets bored or frustrated.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
OMG. The emotional issues are killing me. We've talked offline already, but with her being GATE, it just amplifies the behavior when she gets bored or frustrated.
We just got a trampoline, and it helps our kids burn off energy and that helps a lot, except when they're jumping on top of it other

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Just witnessed a fended bender. We were two cars behind, stopped at a red light, and they just drove into the car in front of them. Like, with enough speed to fold the hood up. The heck are you people doing?!

that a PNW? model suggestion?

Thats probably your best bet. Widest range of drops and seatpost diameters available.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I have been thinking about this a lot. One reason is the seat tube on the RM7 doesn't give you much to work with anyway and I really think a dropper would extend my ridability.

If I keep updating this bike, I might never get a new one.
Cut this shit out. Get yourself a modern bike. Thank all of us later. :D
My daughter got me a mug like that. :rofl:
I, too, had a mug like that. Kids fuckin' broke it. :mad:
ham. phffttt.

today will be pastrami on pretzel roll with horseradish mustard. #bestlife
I put "ham" so as not to offend @Westy's blue-collar sensibilities. When, in fact, it would be jamón Ibérico on a ciabatta roll.

:fancy:
Our kids have been worse since the quarantine
I'm pretty glad our kids are old enough to handle being basically holed up in the kid-cave hanging out with their friends virtually, killing shit. :D

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Coincidentally, my current coffee mug which is ALSO my all time favorite coffee mug was a gift from the young Stone, Ham Sandwich, the Barbarian®

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Fixed yesterday's dryer vent debacle, but since I have the access hatch to the foundation open, I figure now's a good time to pull another pair of 30 amp 110 and a 40 amp 220v circuit into the garage. No more unplugging the welder to plug in the other welder.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Fixed yesterday's dryer vent debacle, but since I have the access hatch to the foundation open, I figure now's a good time to pull another pair of 30 amp 110 and a 40 amp 220v circuit into the garage. No more unplugging the welder to plug in the other welder.
Slaps garage door "This bad boy can fit so many welders in it."

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Coincidentally, my current coffee mug which is ALSO my all time favorite coffee mug was a gift from the young Stone, Ham Sandwich, the Barbarian®
Which mug? I can't remember what she got you.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well... Today started off with an "I can't deal with this shit right now". We apparently don't have any ham lunch slices and Haley didn't pull out the frozen chicken three days ago like I told her to, so we don't have much of anything for lunch at camp. So she just had a fucking breakdown because she's not getting what she wants for lunch. A lot of "I hate you" and such. She's now staying at home, paying for the day from her savings (which is a good chunk of it), getting no electronics, lost her weekend with her friends, and my FTS has hit a level that we're going to start putting things on Craigslist or Facebook Word of Mouth to give them away as consequence to behavior. She apparently is having a realization in her room right now that if she's pushed me (vs. Wifey) to this limit, that she's very much fucked up. And all because of a fucking ham sandwich. FTS.
medication should be in her future....

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Delay in game on the electrical, thought I had enough wire in the wire bin, it’s the wrong size, and shitting off the power right now would be inadvisable due my wife needing to like work or something

So I mounted my dust buster on the side of my bike crap cabinet, I’m unreasonably stoned to have it easy to reach right out theback door. Also remembered what a POS this cabinet is, first woodworking I ever did, and I’d say I’ve learned how to not be quite so shitty since then.
9FA754F6-CA91-43E8-95EB-2758E620608C.jpeg

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

new shoes on

talked to the manager of another "group" at work- he is amenable to me switching under him. Not sure how to tactfully try to transition through HR....