Quantcast

☠️☠️☠️ Existential Weariness Thursday ☠️☠️☠️

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Present. Wtf. It’s gone from like 65 to 85 in a day. I need more bike rides before it gets stupid hot. I’m really going to appreciate having nice A/C this summer and a pool. Another month of school for the kids, then we are at least done with that nonsense for the summer. I think my wife is slowly losing her mind trying to work and help the kids with school. Can we just fast forward and start Jan 2021 already?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Present. Wtf. It’s gone from like 65 to 85 in a day. I need more bike rides before it gets stupid hot. I’m really going to appreciate having nice A/C this summer and a pool. Another month of school for the kids, then we are at least done with that nonsense for the summer. I think my wife is slowly losing her mind trying to work and help the kids with school. Can we just fast forward and start Jan 2021 already?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Thanks, y'all!

For the peeps not friends with me on teh BookFaces, you can read the full story about what the hell they're talking about on the blog or just see the below for the important part...

next stop 3 kids :D
I mean, she literally drove me to my vasectomy on like our third date... so, no?

And an end to "N+1". ;)
AAAHHHHH HA HA HA HA... she's due for the N+1 at the moment, we need to get her a commuter bike.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Perfect replacement for the ////////M

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Thanks, y'all!

For the peeps not friends with me on teh BookFaces, you can read the full story about what the hell they're talking about on the blog or just see the below for the important part...

I mean, she literally drove me to my vasectomy on like our third date... so, no?

AAAHHHHH HA HA HA HA... she's due for the N+1 at the moment, we need to get her a commuter bike.
Oh shit dude, I don't keep up on the FB, but congrats to you and the lady!

Thanks, y'all!

The best to both of you!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Thanks, y'all!

I take it all back, SS and I own a different shirt. Well, two different ones, of course.
congrats, though.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Perfect replacement for the ////////M

Not going to lie, I definitely looked at that one for a while.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Interviewed for a job like six weeks ago and just got called about a second interview. Tuesday, 10:00.
UPDATE: They sent me a follow up e-mail and want to schedule a 3rd interview with the CFO. Oh, snap. I mean, I've been through the interview process enough to know that the CFO doesn't get involved in hiring someone at my level unless they are down to the final candidates and they want his seal of approval. Kind of excited and kind of nervous.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Birthday, new jerb, and nuptials*

Good things apparently do come in threes [#that's what she said...]

1587679994363.png

*I recommend getting married around a holiday, so you have a built in yearly reminder / 3 day anniversary weekend...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
UPDATE: They sent me a follow up e-mail and want to schedule a 3rd interview with the CFO. Oh, snap. I mean, I've been through the interview process enough to know that the CFO doesn't get involved in hiring someone at my level unless they are down to the final candidates and they want his seal of approval. Kind of excited and kind of nervous.
If you really want to make a good impression.

fyre-festival-andy-king.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
When he gets on the conference call or Zoom, just say to him “whassup, Dawg”. It’ll show that you are loose and funny, and will be sure to give you an edge up over the other uptight candidates.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
stay in current home or move required?