Quantcast

☸☸☸ Toosday GMT ☸☸☸

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I feel like I get nauseous whenever I eat food from the slow cooker. No one else in the family gets sick, so it's not undercooked. And I can't really find any other cases of this on-line. I'm guessing it's my imagination, but it's pretty weird how systematic it is... it's too bad too, caus' I really like slow cooked pork...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I feel like I get nauseous whenever I eat food from the slow cooker. No one else in the family gets sick, so it's not undercooked. And I can't really find any other cases of this on-line. I'm guessing it's my imagination, but it's pretty weird how systematic it is... it's too bad too, caus' I really like slow cooked pork...
I'm havin' pork tacos tonight made from some slow-cooked pork shoulder. :drool:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Parts on order from Vorsprung. Beer being drank.

Getting picked up for wing(dings) and moar beer.

Great conclusion to an otherwise meh day.

On the note of shitting pants. For the first time ever, I stalled my car making a left turn. Luckily I hadn't actually initiated said left turn yet, or I might not be here typing this. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I know not the same and not much variety, but TBS has had some tires for fairly low prices and you can save a few dollars if you buy four at a time;

https://www.tbsbikeparts.com/maxxis-minion-dhf-26-x-2-50-3c-exo-tire/

I love the guy, but the LBS sells these for $100 :( I think even MEC is similar...
I'm betting that this new DD casing will the "the one" that lasts for me. I've slashed sidewalls of most other casings except for full-on DH and SuperGravity casings. There isn't much that can be used tubeless in DH casings, and I'm not a huge fan of Schwalbe tires... so that leaves me with these. I'm hoping that these last long enough that in the end they will save me money. Instead of destroying 2 $60 tires, I'll buy one $100 tire... time will tell.