Quantcast

♋︎♋︎♋︎ Well? ♋︎♋︎♋︎

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
gonna order some new road tires, see if I can't make my road bike more comfortable considering how bad the roads are around here

in other news that nobody cares about, it looks like my training is starting to work- I took 10th in a local strava segment out of 3200 people. Just a local climb that I decided to "try" on after 24 miles of bullshit headwind. Nice to see.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Went for a ride after work, had to put a jacket on to cook at the BBQ coz the rain is back yet again.
My brother is a vegan so this is okay, I am allowed extra bacon.........plus cheese and eggs.
P_20220509_184145.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:wave: I'd take this weather all Summer long.
temperature yes, pollen no. my allergies were so bad this weekend i thought i had covid. vurt de furq. oh and on top of that i tweaked my back yesterday. thankfully i was able to get it to pop by hanging on the ceiling of the climbing wall this morning. three in a row, woof

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Should have taken my own advice and just nope'd out of today. So far I've...

• forgot my laptop and work bag at home
  • forgot to prepare a meaningful lunch last night, so I have an apple and ramen noodles. Equisite.
  • forgot my wallet at home
  • rolled into work about an hour late, bosses car is parked right out front (he doesn't work at this building and not that he'll care, but still, great impression)
  • forgot to put on a belt, so my pants are constantly trying to eject themselves

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I only got to ride the new petrol whip for like 20 minutes yesterday, but it was awesome. Almost shat myself, it's really fast and I'm still a bit rusty (5 years?). Totally forgot I have a Livewire test ride today until my calendar reminded me. So that should be fun if it isn't raining.

In other news, old dog is old. The wife still seems to think she will make it through Summer, I'm not sure she will make it through the month. Sucks.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Woke up at 3am to a dog throwing up in the bed. Upon further inspection, it had come out the other end too. So that was great, just tops.

Back to work and sprinkling in learning how to tile a shower wall.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Roof rack is supposed to arrive today, if so then I will start on a spare tire mount for it, overhead molle panels should show up in a day or two so I can start mounting comms and antennas. Rear seat delete platform is mocked up via cardboard and ready to transfer over to alum plate and mounts be fabbed up.

Front TV replacement in the coach turned out to be a full day gig with several trips to the hardware store. Ended up getting rid of all the old stuff and recessed the new TV, even though its a larger TV it now takes up less room. Sound bar and sub was a game changer.