Quantcast

♐︎◆︎♍︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎ Winds Day GMT⧫︎♓︎♒︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♒︎⧫︎♍︎◆︎♐︎

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I would have though that you weren't this naive. Ah, well...

:brows:

Something wrong with that report......

I have a ffl, if you show up and try to buy a shotgun without already having state residency your not getting it legally.....

Soooooo, the freedoms we speak of that "allowed" her to have done this....... are not.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Something wrong with that report......

I have a ffl, if you show up and try to buy a shotgun without already having state residency your not getting it legally.....

Soooooo, the freedoms we speak of that "allowed" her to have done this....... are not.
Well, she bought a shotgun and cored herself with it. Pretty much all there is to it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If nothing else, it was a nice conversation with an interesting person. I thought it went very well and I will hope for a call back. It's a stretch, for sure. But they are also offering a nice increase in pay. So SIUP.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Day 4 of wife and oldest being away.
Youngest still aliv
Hunting. It's a commerce thing...
The reason is that handguns are more tightly regulated.
One can buy out of state but it needs to be shipped to/delivered by a ffl in your state. So no cash and carry.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I feel bad about being happy about this.
Been thinking on this statement most of the afternoon, because I'll confess to feeling exactly the same way.

Only one family is dealing with the loss of a child today. That was probably the best case scenario.

That's what bothers me. It was easier for this girl to fly 3/4 of the way across the country, get an uber, buy a gun, get up to Mt. Evans and kill her self, than to get the help she clearly needed.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
B35EC4B1-CEAF-4FA9-B70C-0F453C92340F.jpeg
old mans hardcore show was full of old men. still awesome. harley would kick john joseph’s ass, but john is the original cro mag. they were a little off, but hatebreed killed it. this was the first show ever where i felt like puking after being in the pit for a while. guess i’m old.
got a giant slice of pizza at benny’s afterward. @jdcamb - check out teh oven

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
View attachment 133962 old mans hardcore show was full of old men. still awesome. harley would kick john joseph’s ass, but john is the original cro mag. they were a little off, but hatebreed killed it. this was the first show ever where i felt like puking after being in the pit for a while. guess i’m old.
got a giant slice of pizza at benny’s afterward. @jdcamb - check out teh oven
The one knob on the bottom is my dream oven.