Quantcast

♐︎◆︎♍︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎ Winds Day GMT⧫︎♓︎♒︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♒︎⧫︎♍︎◆︎♐︎

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I hope to be out the door with the whole family by 6:30 tomorrow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Motivation to anything is low. Getting my tooth fixed this am. Very annoyed by said tooth, because I don't have any appointments until 11am, so I could have gotten a ride in, but now I'm getting my tooth fixed.

Hopefully Salesforce works, because I'll need it by 2pm dead latest. If not? Well shit.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Quit 27 minutes into my 60 minute run this morning because I was tired and I had to poop. Will try again later! Run, not poop. Although I will poop if I have to.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
He has an email already and the guy who works with IT to get me the access was aware immediately. By the time I wake up it should be fixed, hopefully. All of our tech support is in CO, but our outsourced systems - Salesforce and Windows- are India. That's where the problem arose.
sounds as if someone did the needful

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Am in the office today doing the needful activities to support our users. Will try to not do any changes which might impact users. Though, the finger might slip on the go button if someone comes into my office one moar time without seeing if I'm already on the phone.

Also, fucking printers.

Ride night. Looks like a beauty day. I did bring my swim shorts in hopes that the local hole is warm enough to jump into.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Great ride(s) last night... did the needful and knocked out the two most funnest descents within about 35 minutes of my house... dirt was hero, beers were delicious, managed to dig deep and ride with reckless abandon... a danger to myself and others. Also, kick-ass new Space Kitty socks...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Took the dog outside last night before bed for a lap of the driveway.

I hear a mountain lion screaming a couple of times, dog decides it just wants to sit in the middle of the driveway listening.

Even with all our outside lights on it's still dark at the end of our driveway, I tell the dog FTS and politely request she joins me back inside where I won't get eaten by mountain lion.

News this morning announces that a hiking trail near us was closed yesterday because of mountain lions fighting and one dead kitty...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
GP 8 weeks ago - pain isn’t a hernia. Ride it out for 6 to 8 weeks.
GP 1 week ago - that pain might be a hernia. Actually two. Go to the surgeon.
Surgeon Monday - not a hernia. Not sure why you’re in pain. Go away for 6 to 8 more weeks.

FML

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Couldn’t resist. Ordered bike early since Spawn is from Canad’eh. Wasn’t sure how long it would take to show up. Well, shipped from Salt Lake and only took like 3 days, so I just gave it to him early. He loves it. He already named it Speedy.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
fished on my way home. caught another little brown.
hitting the farmers market tonight. need more fresh veggies in my life.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Great ride(s) last night... did the needful and knocked out the two most funnest descents within about 35 minutes of my house... dirt was hero, beers were delicious, managed to dig deep and ride with reckless abandon... a danger to myself and others. Also, kick-ass new Space Kitty socks...

How is the new fanny pack?

GP 8 weeks ago - pain isn’t a hernia. Ride it out for 6 to 8 weeks.
GP 1 week ago - that pain might be a hernia. Actually two. Go to the surgeon.
Surgeon Monday - not a hernia. Not sure why you’re in pain. Go away for 6 to 8 more weeks.

FML
booooooooooooooo
:stupid:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
thread started yesterday, so technically invalid. new thread needed.
View attachment 135223
Blame some sort of weird-ass Canadian shit? That'd be my guess.

aren't you on vacay?
Si. Busses are slow 'cause Roman traffic is quite an impressive clusterfuck.

Took a tour of the ancient shit today in 98 Freedoms. Inadvisable. Tomorrow I think we will tour the catacombs since it promises to be even more Freedoms.

Now is the time for the wines.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
How is the new fanny pack?
I mean... it's not new. Got it shortly after @HAB visited last year, based on his recommendation. Oh wait... I also have a newer fanny pack from Lab Austere that I've taken on a few rides and it's awesome, but I don't use it that often due to not having gotten around the strapping a tube/pump combo to my frame somewhere. That's the only thing with that one, it's not quite big enough to hold a tube and mini-pump. Or maybe it is and I have haven't spent the time to figure it out? Who even knows. Whatever. Fanny packs rule for shorter local rides.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I mean... it's not new. Got it shortly after @HAB visited last year, based on his recommendation. Oh wait... I also have a newer fanny pack from Lab Austere that I've taken on a few rides and it's awesome, but I don't use it that often due to not having gotten around the strapping a tube/pump combo to my frame somewhere. That's the only thing with that one, it's not quite big enough to hold a tube and mini-pump. Or maybe it is and I have haven't spent the time to figure it out? Who even knows. Whatever. Fanny packs rule for shorter local rides.
Forgot to give you a bike pump on our ride the other day...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Still going stir crazy, but I am wicked paranoid about jacking up the thumb repair before it's healed. So I will sit here twiddling my thumb.

I have a ton of parts coming for Frita. I need to organize my crap again because it's a hot mess.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Slept through my fucking alarm. I needed to be up a 3 woke up at 430. Had to be at a client's at 530 a 45 minute drive. Had time to take a dump, toss on clothes, brush the teeth and go. Starting the day without coffee really sucks. Did get to the client on time. Hit a Peets around 7am:bonk: