Quantcast

✈️✈️ Early Airport GMT Friday ✈️✈️

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ugh. Up at 4am to get on a giant metal tube, bound for Indiana. Going to see my 92 year old grampa who’s been diagnosed with colon cancer, which has already metastasized to his liver and lungs. Also, this is the first flight my gal and I are taking together, been with her 2-1/2 years. Excited and sad.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Good that you're getting to see your g-pa at least one more time.

I'm here. Have a fun presentation at work describing where I see the project I've been working on going now that my boss left...which is kind of garbage since I'm given no direction and he never let any of us help him do what he was doing...

I'm down 22lb since starting my diet in January...I finally seem to have tackled a gnarly plateau for the last six weeks, and I lost about 10lb since a big steak dinner on sunday LOL...but at least this seems to be working

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sorry to hear, @FT. 92 was a good run. You should consider getting in the flying tin can more often and bless teh east coast roxx with your presence.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Ugh. Up at 4am to get on a giant metal tube, bound for Indiana. Going to see my 92 year old grampa who’s been diagnosed with colon cancer, which has already metastasized to his liver and lungs. Also, this is the first flight my gal and I are taking together, been with her 2-1/2 years. Excited and sad.
:(

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sorry to hear that, Evan.

I roused myself from bed to clip a hangnail on the 4 year old and to have a poop (not simultaneously) but now am back under the cozy covers.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Stayed up past midnight playing Red Dead Redemption 2.
Woke up at 6:30, carried the kids to my wife´s car... then had my favorite coffee (after like 1 week of running out, and drinking processed/packed coffee).

Caracolillo/peaberry, freshly ground, freshly toasted, non-processed, sold straight from the source. Thing is amazing.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sorry to hear about that @Full Trucker

Shit factories in training spotted on the way into work.

Got the audit at work over with a day early. Hurrah. Results were meh. Yolo.

Planning on biking tonight. Watched the basketball game last night (first one...ever?) and it was entertaining at the end. God damn hooligans outside the condo started setting off hoooge fireworks at 1am.

Speaking of the condo, parking is now borked. They are clamping down on visitor parking and issuing tickets and/or towing. We have one parking spot and have two cars. To rent another parking spot is $200 per month or up (wtf?). Or can buy one for $7000-10000ish (lady friend doesn't own the condo). I think she wants to move further north towards the rural area, which I've said would be awesome.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Fridaaay!!! Finally getting over the man cold. Coffee, Deuce and then trail time (building - still too pussified from the cold to ride...).

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Bummer FT.

Been a week of Mondays, ready to get this weekend started. Body is telling me FTS regarding booze maybe the beers in the fridge will be the last for a while.

Couple dawn patrol rides scheduled. Old friend spending weekend with us. Gonna dispense some freedom with the boys at some point.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
@Full Trucker: ++vibes mi amigo.

Beware the mosquitoes around 20:13 when you're back in Indiana. Don't ask me how I know. :mad:

Got woken up at 03:15 this morning with an extremely urgent need to slay a bathroom.

Not sure if it was the late night work... or the fried calamari... or the fried shrimps... or the boiled crawdads (holy FUCK were those mudbugs huge - 11/10 would eat again)... or the boiled shrimps... or the "extra hot" boil... or perhaps the spoiled milk I had on my "dessert" cereal at around 23:30.

I feel better now. :homer:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
92 is a good long life but cancer still sucks. :monkey:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Sorry to hear that Evan.

Out for breakfast with the girls. Probably take woman-child to bookstore later, because books are awesome. Good ride yesterday even though it was hot as balls. Too many after ride beers. Making pasta tonight.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Installed a new machine on the town square, (4 million tourists come through between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and most of them walk by this machine).
What bike should I be looking at next? :D

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Installed a new machine on the town square, (4 million tourists come through between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and most of them walk by this machine).
What bike should I be looking at next? :D
ATM?