Quantcast

✓✓✓ Friderp it is now Friderp √√√

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning :monkey:s

We're getting new carpet installed in our living room today. You definitely don't realize how dirty your current carpet is until you move couches that have sat in the same spot for 8 years.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Someone drew a very detailed penis in the dust on my windshield last night. Neighborhood trolls at work....

The traffic going north out of the city is crazy already.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Another long day in the office ahead, there is no rest for the wicked. I need to invent and defend my Q3 goals for my afternoon meeting with boss. Kill me nao. OTOH, I hope to do my first post-injury ride tonight. Face is doing well, head/neck mobility still sucks.

Another long day in the office ahead, there is no rest for the wicked. I need to invent and defend my Q3 goals for my afternoon meeting with boss. Kill me nao. OTOH, I hope to do my first post-injury ride tonight. Face is doing well, head/neck mobility still sucks.
"invent and defend goals..." dysfunctional working environment FTMFL... Edit: micromanagement at its worst.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
FUCK WORK

Get better

Ride

FGR

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
"invent and defend goals..." dysfunctional working environment FTMFL... Edit: micromanagement at its worst.
My boss has an efficient strategy to push people - pressures them to come up with aggressive, aspirational plans for themselves on the grounds of competence and commitment to the team, then presses hard to deliver - "you said you could do it".

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
A really good friend (my driver in the Baja 1000 actually) was supposed to get married in the small town of La Veta, CO, where his parents have owned a cabin forever, this weekend. Well, their property was lost in a wildfire yesterday, and the entire town has been evacuated. They’re holed up in Colorado Springs figuring out what to do. I can’t even imagine. We’re in a holding pattern to leave for they’re wedding, if it’s still gonna happen. I mean, it seems crazy to even think they’d still try and have a wedding when their house just burned down, but make a good memory from a bad one?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday indeed. Had a chat with the boss after the shitshow that was the automation demo yesterday. Seems we are on the same page and she told me she had talked with the jackass about the comments he made about easily replacing us.

So IF the company decides to move forward with the tool purchase, it will be me and my 2 cohorts that will build it out since we've proven our ability to ramp up and produce in the 3 months we've been here.

Gateway Green with the big bike this weekend. Also booked the BMX track for Lil Man's 5th birthday bash in 2 weeks. BYOB.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday indeed. Had a chat with the boss after the shitshow that was the automation demo yesterday. Seems we are on the same page and she told me she had talked with the jackass about the comments he made about easily replacing us.

So IF the company decides to move forward with the tool purchase, it will be me and my 2 cohorts that will build it out since we've proven our ability to ramp up and produce in the 3 months we've been here.

Gateway Green with the big bike this weekend. Also booked the BMX track for Lil Man's 5th birthday bash in 2 weeks. BYOB.
was it the IBM person who said that you were easily replaced?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
camped last night. had a shrimp boil. had the most solid nite of sleep ive had in a week. didnt see another person. woke up, drove home, pooped & am now at work.
doing it again tonight.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I rode to work. Feels muggy already. Praise be to teh baby jeebus for inventing central AC.