Quantcast

✓✓✓ TurdsDerp GMT √√√

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm not so happy about that free booze as I was yesterday. Expensive Whisky should give you smaller hangovers. That should be the reason we pay more.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Woke up last to the sounds of my kid puking all over her bedroom floor. Then a few hours later she sharted in her sleep. Poor kid must have caught a stomach bug of some sort. Now the house smells like bleach, which is better than puke. Thankfully my wife has today off to stay home with her. Parenting can be some good times.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Feeding the dentist-lizard’s bank account this morning, then a morning off before being back on service this afternoon.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Meetings damn near all day, I suspect productivity will be lacking.

Saw some kids hanging out in the back of a pickup truck at the grocery store shotgunning rootbeers. Cool?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Another busy day at work ahead, then wifey is leaving for EU tonight. Gonna meet her at the airport for a parting dinner at the terminal.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
beautiful commute in this morning. 53°F and cloudy. had a teachable moment with the kids too. We stop at every intersection (obviously) because my 5 year old is, well, 5 years old! Today, a car ran right through the stop sign as we watched him. Didn't even slow down. I said to the boys "and that's why we stop at every intersection". After I dropped them off, I looked for every urban free-ride line I could find... there's a really nice kicker at the bottom of a hill where two bike paths merge, a couple of nice steep banked turns you can ride up and jump back down (almost wall-ride style), a steep rocky roll, and a nice stair gap huck to falt.

Commuting can be so serious, but biking is fun!

oh, and now that my wife is back, the boy decided to sleep through the night. which was sweet, beacause tonight is ride night. It's nice to ride when not sleep deprived.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
wheeeeeehaw
THURSDURP, made progress on speakers last night, one is fully sealed up, and sounds quite nice, listened to a bunch of mono recordings last night :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had an interesting conversation yesterday about the automation framework we have been working on.

Team lead: so when will you be done with the validation piece?

Me: Bob is working on it now.

Lead: So you are waiting for Bob to finish and you will just copy it?

Me: sort of. Bob is creating a function that I will either use or extend for my needs. That's how object oriented programming works. No sense in both of us creating one when I can work on something else.

Lead: that doesn't make any sense.

Me: I didn't think it would.

/lamestorybro

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yeah new product launch conference call! Nothing like finding out about the new product launch meeting right before it starts.

View from my studies last night:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/soyS7gXoHWu2nVgE6
I like it when spring rolls around and I can sit on the deck because it's warm enough out to enjoy it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
bike is almost complete, just need headset spacers, new housing and cable for rrrderr, and a new brake hose for max lengthening.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Went for a small hike before work today. Saw 3 Javelina, two adults and their teeny tiny piglet as well as a deer. Also scouted a section of trail i didn't know about at the trailhead of Starrpass. Chuncky, loose, and ready to be ridden. Sounds like someones wife...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Lambos by spr^H^H^H sum^H^H^H autu^H^H^H^H maybe never.

:D
I've made enough (on paper, haven't realized any gains or losses) to buy a nice used Kia.

Same difference, right? Four wheels, steering wheel, engine?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've made enough (on paper, haven't realized any gains or losses) to buy a nice used Kia.

Same difference, right? Four wheels, steering wheel, engine?
Let's not forget Spanish model names. Pretty much the same thing really.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, good day yesterday. Absolutely beautiful out, saw five bears total, two boys ang a sow with two cubs. None in the freezer though as I never had a clean shot
. Just over 14 miles hiked with full pack and gear so my legs are telling me all about it today.

Good times, so glad spring finally came here.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Is it Friday, yet? This has been a food truck lunch week for me, today it's Indian food. Not sure how I feel about new job yet, lots of big expectations based on fairly immature plans, and unexpected overlap with my peers who work on the same thing, just different packaging. Definitely gonna be a patience building exercise.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Is it Friday, yet? This has been a food truck lunch week for me, today it's Indian food. Not sure how I feel about new job yet, lots of big expectations based on fairly immature plans, and unexpected overlap with my peers who work on the same thing, just different packaging. Definitely gonna be a patience building exercise.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????