Quantcast

[✓] Saturday sickness gmt [✓]

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Work remains a shitshow. Busy at baseline and we have a half speed attending that probably won’t make it through the new year, compelled to stay now because of a $75k penalty to break contract (and because not one of us will say a good word at this point after covering for him these months).

but I did manage to make it out to ChoLon last night with company, and we saw Eternals afterwards (again, for me). Not the greatest movie, yes, but an entertaining night out.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got out for a five mile run this morning. Cold and foggy during the run, but it's clearing up nicely now. Currenty sitting on the couch drinking coffee and watching Bugs Bunny cartoons. Speaking of which, I see there is going to be a Wile E Coyote movie, written by James Gunn. Interesting. He doesn't write bad movies.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Moving rocks and soil is hard work. At least I got interrupted by the rain. Removing a big pile to expand the patio. I really hope we will be ready to redo it by spring. It will give better space on the patio and hopefully look better too. Think herringbone red brick patio.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Woke up in middle of night with my throat basically locked shut. After enough coughs directly to the face, Hannah's sick has gotten to me.

Took Haley down to CoSprings yesterday to get her first shot. She's a hard ass. Kids were yelling, screaming, etc. Walked in, sat down, asked for left arm because she's right-handed, got it, and walked out before I even got her card. "Yeah I felt it, but I've felt worse." Got her In'n'Out and Josh & John's ice cream per @Pesqueeb's recommendation. She loved the ice cream.:thumb:

Also getting to drop $1k on new snows for the All-Road this morning. Yay fun!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
talked mom into chilli for turkey day....my dad makes it so she has the day off...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Horse trailer loaded up. All I have to do tomorrow morning is load the horse and head for home. Ruth and her friends are in the covered arena watching musical freestyles. I am enjoying hanging with the dogs in the camper enjoying the quiet , eating Bratwurst and drinking beer.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Silly strong wind outside again today, pondering if we can ride or if we'll get blown into Kansas...