Quantcast

[✓] Weds GMT [✓]

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well I'm glad I'm not on this highway, which is currently closed due to a tanker truck being on fire. Oops?

Have all my crap packed for tonight's group ride. But if my headlamp keeps acting up (figured out its the wire going into the 90 degree connector part, not the plug itself), I'm just going to hike. Not much is worse than riding over roots and suddenly the light flicks off and you're in total blackness, which happened last week.

There's an electronics engineer guy here who is good with this stuff, but not sure if its worth bothering to fix or just buying a new battery. Sucks that the battery is probably over $100 pesos.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Last day in Whistler, gonna take the pups to the lake, hit up the kombucha brewery for a tasting, then scoot. Time to head down to Vancouver and Vancouver Island for a bit and see what all the fuss is about.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mornin!

Last day in Whistler, gonna take the pups to the lake, hit up the kombucha brewery for a tasting, then scoot. Time to head down to Vancouver and Vancouver Island for a bit and see what all the fuss is about.
By the B.C. license plates I see down here, the fuss is about Asians driving 15 MPH under the speed limit in 700 horsepower cars.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
By the B.C. license plates I see down here, the fuss is about Asians driving 15 MPH under the speed limit in 700 horsepower cars.
I keep telling the wife that Vancouver is filled with wealthy Asians driving exotic cars.

Best we’ve seen so far is a Porsche club out for a cruise on their racing tires. In the pouring rain. Wait...isn’t that how @Toshi lost his RX-8 or Impreza?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
'twas my WRX. I was on all-seasons on the way to an autocross. Extra set of wheels with Victoracers (DOT slicks) in the back.