Quantcast

✿☀✿ Wed GMT ✿☀✿

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We had a Clubman S for 5 years. Great fun when it ran right. The engine has lots of power, we had the paddle shifters on the wheel fun as hell to drive but.....and it's a big but... the engine design is a POS the valves carbon up every 10-15k and kill the power. good thing we had the extended service contract and waranty. the fix is that they pull the head and sand blast the valves with crushed walnut shells to remove the carbon. We went throuhg that BS 5 times plus it was on the third turbo when we dumped it on a trade in at a dealer

Hers hasn't had any of these problems. Same color and wheels. Her drivers side headlight blew out twice in 2 weeks. My hands are to big to fit in the small spot and she is not coordinated enough to get the clip on. Pain in the ass. We took it to the dealer and they hooked us up. My brother has decided it is a stupid car and wants his mechanic to look at it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I thought the dream was Portugal, not her western NY sloppy seconds.
Ideally she would fall in love with me and stay here. Sadly that has not happened. I understand. Naked beaches in Portugal or crappy weather in WNY with me. I will miss her.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Howdy all. I'm injecting contrast up peoples' butts and into other orifices today.

Also, last night at wind ensemble rehearsal I rocked it out while sight reading the part of a guy out sick. The conductor emailed me at 6:30 this morning to tell me that it was good indeed.

:thumb:
Does A) lead to B)?! :D

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Do what I did. Wait until depreciation has hit full tilt and be prepared to work on it because it's got 100k on it.
With the amounts of miles I am putting on the Volvo its not going anywhere any time soon. And I park on the street so as parking is 500 Dollars a month so difficult to have a nice car.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
With the amounts of miles I am putting on the Volvo its not going anywhere any time soon. And I park on the street so as parking is 500 Dollars a month so difficult to have a nice car.
Give it time. You will get your unicorn.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It'd be awkward to see patients on the street or in a group. "I know you! Oh yeah, I performed a contrast enema on you the other day. How's the butt?"
it was more in reference to whatever it is you're doing to their butts would lead to wind. which you could record to play a "wind ensemble"...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
it was more in reference to whatever it is you're doing to their butts would lead to wind. which you could record to play a "wind ensemble"...
Ah, I see. Air enemas are for kids. (No, really: pediatric radiologists use air to reduce colonic intussusception.) I work with liquid contrast agents. No air generated, just occasionally a sodden mess that thankfully it is not my job to clean up. :D

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ah, I see. Air enemas are for kids. (No, really: pediatric radiologists use air to reduce colonic intussusception.) I work with liquid contrast agents. No air generated, just occasionally a sodden mess that thankfully it is not my job to clean up. :D
eeeewwwww