Quantcast

❄✌⚐ FRIDAY GMT ︎︎❄✌⚐

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Wow, this is a surprise!

Went to listen to a friend strum/sing at a brew pub last night. Very mask, much safe. Also, dogs.

Has anyone heard from Da Peach? He's been MIA for a while.
paging @Da Peach ... check in dude. Let us know you're well.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wow, this is a surprise!

Went to listen to a friend strum/sing at a brew pub last night. Very mask, much safe. Also, dogs.

Has anyone heard from Da Peach? He's been MIA for a while.
paging @Da Peach ... check in dude. Let us know you're well.
Stem probably killed him in his sleep :(

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Dogs started barking at 4:05 this morning, the coffee doesn't even start until 4:30, WTF. FTS Friday is a go!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. feeling better today after the booster weds evening. took the day off yesterday as a result. coffee tastes extra good today. xmas decorating this weekend. pizza & movie night w/ the kids tonight.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Got Pfizer #3 on Wednesday afternoon as well as annual flu shot. Pfizer went in left shoulder, flu in right. Left arm is definitely more sore, but at least so far, that's been my only complaint. #3 definitely hit my wife harder than the others.
i'm 3 for 3 w/ moderna.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello ‘squeeb

:wavingkitty.gif:

Today I work. Ultrasounds. After dinner we drive to the mountain house. Tomorrow we ski. Apparently the gondola is opening so there’ll be a few more runs.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Back to Audi because they forgot to sync my second key with the new MMI unit. Them a thankfully slow day to play catch-up.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I, too, am here.

Gotta start/finish/pull the trigger on xmas shopping. Have some gifts picked out for the wife, for my super secret santa, and for myself because black fridag, yo.
Xmas tree buy/decorate this weekend
Might take the kids to see encanto in theaters (mask up, bitch)
Need to get out for a bike ride, hopefully outdoors if I can get warm enough
I have a virtual "catch-up" with a former colleague who just left a job to join a stealth mode startup. I have a feeling he may try to recruit me to join. I just started a new job, but I've never had the opportunity to be part of a seed-stage startup before, and it might get me closer to operations, which is where I think I might like to spend the next 20 years of my career. He might just be looking to pick my brain on how to pet cats, who knows...

I do know that I need to drink several beers this evening.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Gotta start/finish/pull the trigger on xmas shopping. Have some gifts picked out for the wife, for my super secret santa, and for myself because black fridag, yo.
most of my xmas shopping is done, and has been since before thanksgiving. kids have been done for a while, we started in like august for them. most of what i need to finish is RMSS and some coffee for my dad, already got his bottle of bourbon.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Wife and I are going away for our anniversary weekend. Got a cabin booked up in NH for the event.

Amazing how much stuff you need to pack for a few days away with a baby. Creatures require a lot of gear.