Quantcast

❄✌⚐ FRIDAY GMT ︎︎❄✌⚐

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
most of my xmas shopping is done, and has been since before thanksgiving. kids have been done for a while, we started in like august for them. most of what i need to finish is RMSS and some coffee for my dad, already got his bottle of bourbon.
well look at you, Mr. "I'm Prepared for Things"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What was it like a giant bag of nickels?
Frysquint.gif

Boss is bringing breakfast burritos momentarily, pooping will happen shortly thereafter

Dropping that kinda cash on a small dog can hurt the dog too.

I'll see myself out...

What did you get? Small because puppy, or small because small?
Small, as in not Labrador sized, which is what we were used too until she came along. Had the vet remove a suspect tumor and two broken teeth. $$$$

Not to be confused with micro-dog, which we also now have.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
anybody a photoshop pro or even remotely mediocre with it?

I'm trying to get this on either a small sticker or shirt:

Screen-Shot-2015-07-28-at-10.19.20-AM.png

Best I've seen is this:

but I want to either keep it small or cut out everything aside from ralph and his logo.

And yes, I would be happy to buy it from the original artist, but it looks like he only made a single batch of stickers or two and never T shirts or anything.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
All of my RMSS items have officially arrived, Had to sign a waiver for one of the purchases, not sure how that will transfer to my elf but it will prove to produce a couple really good posts on here.

Now for the packaging/wrapping, debating if it should be NSFW or not, what you all say? muah ha ha

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
in the past, if we had anything NSFW on the package we'd put that into another, family-friendly box.

still shopping here, but close to done.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well, purchase & sale agreement signed and $23,100 sent in for our house deposit. Short of financing falling through, homeownership and all its associated fun is a mere month away.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Wow, this is a surprise!

Went to listen to a friend strum/sing at a brew pub last night. Very mask, much safe. Also, dogs.

Has anyone heard from Da Peach? He's been MIA for a while.
paging @Da Peach ... check in dude. Let us know you're well.
Oh, all good here. Alas, my new job requires I actually work. Jokes on me now….

Glad I don’t live about an hour inland. Shits broke out that way…

Stem probably killed him in his sleep :(
Almost. Fell off twice on my most mellow of mellow rides. Monty wouldn’t even make eye contact…. Unsure if gross stem or double crash related.
AEF23E40-7D7F-4C98-BD13-32FF46DEA58A.jpeg

Attachments

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sunset: 4:36pm
Planned ride: 1hr35m
Departure time: 3:08pm
Actual ride duration: 1hr 34m48sec

Sun was set as I rolled back into the driveway, but still had a few minutes of twilight remaining.

11.5miles, 2100ft verticals.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Anybody else seeing the high altitude melt from down here? I don't backcountry, but my mildly educated self says that screams deep, icy layer; which means slides if we ever get snow. @Nick @Full Trucker
I kinda doubt there will be any ice or snow left after the warm-ass week (or two) we've had coupled with all the wind that's surely been up there. Probably just be our normal shitty buried depth hoar slash facets at the ground bullshit. But also...
...if things go right, perhaps we'll have both??
:D