❧❧❧Sunday™ GMT ‽‽‽

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Mixed emotions this morning.

13th anniversary today, which is awesome. :thumb:

Found out late last night that the son of a long time (17+ years) friend passed on the 8th. I've know that kid since he was 7. :thumbsdown:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Headed to Highlands Ranch to see my sister's family plus parents who are in town.

Apparently the whole length of I-225 is now a 65 zone. Nice. (Used to be 65 only between Parker and DTC, now it's from at least Colfax of not 70 to DTC.)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Heat wave here. Thank teh FSM central air. Still planning on going for a ride, but questionning my sanity.

Something is super fucked up with my keyboard right now, very annoying... Took me ten tries to spell this properly...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Something is super fucked up with my keyboard right now, very annoying... Took me ten tries to spell this properly...
It's trying to jump-ship to the Quebec side. Quick, hit the abort button and toss it out the window!

Nothing really in store for me today. I am excited for tomorrow, though. I have purchased the OEM Subaru Forester hitch receiver and we will be custom fitting it to my WRX. I can then begin the 2015 riding season. yay.

I am enjoying a cold beer on this hot day, while working from home. Working for an hour on Sunday is a good trade for leaving early on a Monday, no?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My wife is apparently completely GPS dependent. We just racked up $3 or so in E-470 tolls because she doesn't know how to get from C-470 to I-225 when I'm not telling her where to go. Gah.