Quantcast

⬥︎♋︎♏︎ ◆︎◻︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎♌︎□︎♎︎⍓︎ FRIDAY GMT ⬥︎♋︎♏︎ ◆︎◻︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎♌︎□︎♎︎⍓︎

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
missed out on beers with fellow monkeys last night, but it was not all for naught- I dropped to my primary target of a normal BMI- that's 28.8lb off since January. Got an interview this afternoon that I feel pretty good about, so let's see what Friday has in store!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
missed out on beers with fellow monkeys last night, but it was not all for naught- I dropped to my primary target of a normal BMI- that's 28.8lb off since January. Got an interview this afternoon that I feel pretty good about, so let's see what Friday has in store!
You shunned us for weight loss points? :confused: Well, we enjoyed our IPAs anyway.

Now another day in my pseudo-job. Hoping for some good riding this weekend.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Gross!

No, I shunned you for my family and to make sure I was prepared for an interview. Losing weight was just a bonus, I would have ditched that to spend some quality time with the bros.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wife is head off to a two day riding clinic. It's the final tune up before we head off to the National Championships. I spent most of the afternoon getting the camper ready and loading hay in the trailer. I still managed to o walk 12.5 miles last night. Yay me.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! I swam this morning for the first time in a couple of weeks, and it felt like it. Got to take the smaller cat to the vet today. Something is wrong with her and she's obviously sick...she's very lethargic and not moving much, not eating, not drinking, and not pooping. Poor 17 year old kitty.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
pretty smooth morning all things considered. got in on time, had time to do my physio exercises, and bought me some fresh beans.

oh, and both boys slept through the night. my oldest turns 9 on Monday. it's been a looooooong road.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
pretty smooth morning all things considered. got in on time, had time to do my physio exercises, and bought me some fresh beans.

oh, and both boys slept through the night. my oldest turns 9 on Monday. it's been a looooooong road.
Da fuq? Both my kids have been sleeping through the night since before they were a year old.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Da fuq? Both my kids have been sleeping through the night since before they were a year old.
Same here. My youngest is a freaking wild man, but once he's out, he's out. Both kids have been really good sleepers since they were babies.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Wind gusts ensuing. Beer cans scattered everywhere. I'm in the trailer drinking coffee and relaxing. Not sure what we're riding later.