Quantcast

( -益-)。。oO ZZZZZZTHURZ GMT

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Rode in the rain for a few hours on the bike paths...stopped a shop that is also a bike company...but it's also a bar apparently. After a few beers, continued on my way. So nice that I can ride in the cool rain and stay totally warm with the right gear.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
anyone know any good trails around Austin TX? I'm gonna be there for a week at the end of October.
There are a lot in the city. I rode there several years ago. Nothing you'd want more than 5" for, but fun to ride. The hard thing is piecing it together for a long ride. I rode with some locals. Lots of trails go in and out of housing developments, etc. It's basically a big urban trail network through greenbelts and other areas.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
just hub ends & bearing spacer for a set of factory taiwain carbon wheels i bought from @woody maybe a decade ago? they were QR and i wanted to run them on a 15mm thru axle. took measurements, designed the parts, and @kazlx did the fabrication. parts were in spec, went right in, and zero play in the fork (yes i need to swap rotors too). i'd tweak the design a little bit if i ever need another set.

1601037770630.png

1601037783711.png