Quantcast

〰️〰️’22, “we’re all gonna GET LAID!〰️〰️

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
dealing with parent with alzheimers is gonna 100% fuck up my 2022. shitty phone convo tonight trying to "help" is just the beginning, methinks. as a conflict-avoidant only child this is the worst. fuck.

bikes in the woods will help tho. will be sure to do that.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
dealing with parent with alzheimers is gonna 100% fuck up my 2022. shitty phone convo tonight trying to "help" is just the beginning, methinks. as a conflict-avoidant only child this is the worst. fuck.
Being 4500 miles away from my parental units has me concerned for the future.
Good luck.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I've never been close with my father. He has been dealing with prostate cancer for the last two years and has been in a steady and continuing decline ever since. Have spent the last two years trying to connect and trying to get closer to the old bastard while I can with zero success. He is much more interested in complaining about politics and talking about what he had for lunch than anything meaningful let alone something other than himself. I doubt he will make it to 2023, I will keep reaching out but more out of a sense of duty than any hope for success.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Please mask up when posting, kthx.

Feel better.

I've got a few family members down with covid at the moment. All vaxed apart from 5 month old nephew who has it.
No fevers which is odd.

Probably going to call my works testing place to book an appointment. I'm guessing they're pretty full..

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Success but — Fucking wallpaper. Jesus. Anyway.
It’s like 11:45pm and 29°C and pretty humid right now. Sweating like a hot person. Done for the day though. Mild heatpump required for sleep I think.