Quantcast

〰️〰️Buenas Dias〰️〰️

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
A trip to lederhosen land means I am out of cash and now have to live on fumes till 12th. Thank god for the Vietnamese market in my town. Also my pee is no longer spicy. I never thought I'd appreciate normal pee. Maybe when I finish working I will try to fix my broken formula k24 on my trailbike.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rain all day. Kids slept in from birthday party exhaustion from yesterday's double header. It's a good thing too, I'm still in a food coma from wings and brisket.

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
@eric strt6 , so sad to read your post. You gave Jake a wonderful life. It brought a tear to my eye as I sit on the couch with my own little buddy, for our morning coffee and cuddles. He alternates from bliss of the rub down to regally surveying his domain outside the living room window in hopes that either Mr Coyote or the Deer sisters will make an appearance so he can go ballistic. My thoughts are with you this morning.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I made it to 5 this morning before my morning meeting.

Shoveled the driveway again, now, going to the lake and maybe jumping in.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am bored. Baby sleeping on me. These two things are related.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
sorry to hear it @eric strt6 . sometimes, if i'm honest with myself, I think the main reason I don't have a dog now is because I'm still not over my childhood dogs passing away.

Overall, a pretty good weekend was had here. Yesterday was sunny and warm. I took my little guy out to a local forest where they groom some trails for fatbikers. The guy who grooms has a small rental fleet, including some kids bikes with 20"x3" tires. Little guy liked it, but struggled a bit as the bike was still a little too big for him. He was stretched out and it had really wide bars, but super small pedals, so he kept slipping off. Still, he liked it enough to want one. He needs a new bike anyways, and I think plus tires on a hardtail is a good idea for novice riders. Better than cheap and heavy suspension...

Here's a few pics:

In the afternoon, I was hoping it had been warm enough that the snow on the local hill had turned to corn, so I took my oldest skiing. We struck out. It was still hard. But it was nice out, and we still had a great time:

Today we "slept in". It was 7 when the boys woke up! It started as snow, but turned to wet snow, then freezing rain, then rain. We went to the wave pool and the boys had fun. When we got back, I went to the indoor skate park, and I had fun! It's so awesome to have that right next door.