Quantcast

(つ˵•́ω•̀˵)つ━☆゚.*・。゚҉̛Saturday GMT ain’t gonna post itself ༽̨҉҉ノ⁂ (✪⥎✪)⁂*

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ooo, small dog is in deep doo doo. She had me up since 2 am. Fantasized about turning her 2D while I was attempting to get back to sleep, but nope.

Otherwise, coffee and nothing.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
grey, chilly, and damp.
coffee then gonna go chainsaw some branches in the yard. one of them's pretty big and high up but i think i've got a good strategy to deal with it.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Woke up to turd hound who ate the wooden cheese platter. Dammit, oh well.

Only thing on the plate today is moving the beds, appliances, and plants.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bikes to be ridden. I think I'll try a spot that's a 15 minute drive away and hope the snow conditions are good. Rather than heading 90 minutes away into the mountains and temps in the teens.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Marginally better after tooth pulled yesterday afternoon. We elected not to go skiing in these circumstances, Mariko missing Devo.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

House full of 12/13 year old girls for daughters birthday. Dear lord, the cacophony. It's like the Sirens from The Odyssey but in reverse. I'm willing to throw myself into the ocean just to make the noise stop.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
@SkaredShtles

The SLC-ification of Bozeman Airport is complete...

Southwest Airlines announced year-round, nonstop flights between Bozeman and Denver and Bozeman and Las Vegas are set to start on May 27, with two flights each way every day. Flights to and from Denver are scheduled to increase to four daily flights each way on June 6

And earlier this month (Austin, Oakland and San Diego...)

And completely unrelated:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
@SkaredShtles

The SLC-ification of Bozeman Airport is complete...

Southwest Airlines announced year-round, nonstop flights between Bozeman and Denver and Bozeman and Las Vegas are set to start on May 27, with two flights each way every day. Flights to and from Denver are scheduled to increase to four daily flights each way on June 6

And earlier this month (Austin, Oakland and San Diego...)

And completely unrelated:

And now that we have a car "staged" up there... will be convenient! :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, beautiful friends!! Wife woke me up at the ungodly hour of 7:30 AM to tell me we had no hot water. Nice to see that new $10,000 boiler working so well! But a technician fixed it within an hour, so the fast turnaround is appreciated. Something about some wires needing to be fixed or some shit.

Anyway, I did two hours on the KICKR this morning. Not a particularly tough workout, but it got tough because there was two hours of it. I watched Judas and the Black Messiah while pedaling. Good movie to make me feel some quality white guilt.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Indian food for dinner last night has got me very familiar with the potty. In similar news, my little guy is finally using the potty, so that’s good news. Big one was fully trained at 2, but this guy took until 4.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
damn that was a pain. Wifes boat wasn't cleaned after the last use (my fault). Just spent an hour cleaning the hull so that it will pass the Quagga Mussel inspection at the reservoir tomorrow. By the time I got all kayak gear, fishing gear and the roof rack and tie downs all set up 3, hours had gone by. I need a beer

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New snow was skied. It snowed about 4-5" between 7-12, so nice soft snow most of the morning. I now get to paint sample splotches in our bathroom and the basement for Wifey. More furniture gets moved from main floor today with all appliances getting moved tomorrow. Floors go in Monday and Tuesday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My first "real" fork was an SX-R I bought to upgrade the RST that came on my first bike, a Haro Extreme EX0. I think it was 1998ish.

Up until then, my friends and I rode our BMX bikes all through the woods. Never really knew mountain biking was a thing, which seems crazy to think about. Further proof kids are fucking dumb. :rofl:
1614469442867.png

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Apparently my calling out the local Home Depot by store number on the HD Twitter feed for employees not wearing masks properly might have had an effect. Everyone (except the one fucking idiot 17 y/o who doesn't even when people ask him to) had masks on and properly. The store employees were asking people to make sure they had their masks on properly as well.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Teh kitty laid down on my chest today and napped for almost 4 hours. Couldn't disturb her so I too just laid there and napped.

Now she is chilling out wearing a onesie and wondering wtf is happening to the world.

Enjoying a beer and shall go grill some burgers shortly. I really need to start tearing down the trail bike and replace the bearings on it.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
whatever came on my gary fisher kaitai was my first sus fork. maybe a judy?

limb removed. it was about 18"-20" diameter about 20' up. i notched the bottom and slowly cut the top. i was hoping it would hinge down and the end would rest on the ground, but even though i let it crack itself down slowly it still snapped. fortunately nothing near it. should have a good batch of firewood once i get the big parts cut down. the trimmed the crepe myrtles and loropetalum bushes too. i always forget that the worst part of cutting and trimming is hauling the crap off afterwards.

grilling hotdogs and sausages now, coffee porter in hand. 61*; gonna be near 70 tomorrow-need to get a ride in.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I had a Quadra 10 put on my ProFlex 550 after I bent the rigid fork back to the downtube. Thus the front and rear alike had pre-microcellular elastomers. Who needs damping?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Teh kitty laid down on my chest today and napped for almost 4 hours. Couldn't disturb her so I too just laid there and napped.

Now she is chilling out wearing a onesie and wondering wtf is happening to the world.

Enjoying a beer and shall go grill some burgers shortly. I really need to start tearing down the trail bike and replace the bearings on it.
Needs more teepees

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Had to bail out on camping, kiddo has some molars coming in and couldn’t sleep, therefore we didn’t sleep. Fired up the camp chef in the backyard and made smash burgers so it was still a pretty solid weekend.

5B661050-CB72-46C5-9B0E-2CBB6378ED8E.jpeg

Giant spatula FTW! Entire 1/3lb patty squished down to 1/4” thick fits underneath this thing