Slice in halves
Put in Vitamix
Drink orange juice with pulp, but without pulp
Rinse pitcher

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I was doing some work at a hotel today. Clearly Mormon electrician blurts out (not sure what he was responding to), “Well, I love Jesus, but everybody knows that”.
It took all of my limited maturity not to respond “Well, I’ll bet you one shiny nickel that Jesus never knew that you even exist”.
But I was feeling generous, and just smiled.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got lazy and went to Sandy's Barbershop here in town. Wash, dry, and cut for $25. I gave her $30 and felt it was fair.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I remember being on the subway once, mortified without about half the train car watching a man housing a grapefruit like it was an apple -- rind and all. Just full-on front-teething into that motherfucker, tearing a chunk off and molaring the whole mess into some kinda rind-and-pulp, sour-ass grapefruit paste and swallowing it down. Train car smelt pleasantly of citrus during this crime against humanity, however.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I remember being on the subway once, mortified without about half the train car watching a man housing a grapefruit like it was an apple -- rind and all. Just full-on front-teething into that motherfucker, tearing a chunk off and molaring the whole mess into some kinda rind-and-pulp, sour-ass grapefruit paste and swallowing it down. Train car smelt pleasantly of citrus during this crime against humanity, however.
I'm impressed by his commitment to roughage. :homer:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So, I was doing some work at a hotel today. Clearly Mormon electrician blurts out (not sure what he was responding to), “Well, I love Jesus, but everybody knows that”.
It took all of my limited maturity not to respond “Well, I’ll bet you one shiny nickel that Jesus never knew that you even exist”.
But I was feeling generous, and just smiled.
My parents who are in their 80s decided to make some adjustments to their cable tv/internet provider. I was of course on hand for whatever reason. It took every bit of restraint when my Mom kept telling the technician that she had a very old box that he needed to look at.

I eat lemons, limes, and oranges peel and all, suspect that grapefruit would be just fine also.