Quantcast

凸(≧ — ≦)凸 Día de Sol GMT 凸(≧ — ≦)凸

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ridiculously overpriced hamburger in SFO was also crappy AF. My Delayed flight to Denver landed a little after midnight, and then it took over an hour to get my checked baggage and find my way to the train. Missed a train by seconds, and am now on the last train from the airport that gets me downtown in time to catch the last train towards my house. If it weren’t for three last-minute tacos de camaron before leaving Mexico, this day would be a total bust.

On a positive note, I’m going to be awake when the time change happens... maybe that’s exciting? Fack I’m tired.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ooh pretty...

Also, the time change was not exciting. But I did make the transfer to the last train that goes toward my house. On the train now... the only thing that could go wrong is my truck is stolen or won't start.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just working around the house all weekend trying to make the place more livable and with less crap and construction dust which I am sure we will be cleaning out over the next year. I am still throwing out stuff from the previous owner who never threw anything out. Today I threw out 30 year old rolls of roof covering.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hello all. We have leftovers for weeks now.
This sounds like my house right now. Ribs for a week.

Taking Haley to Snobahn shortly then not really sure how I'm going to spend the rest of the day. Probably going to work on small M repairs.

Got an update from my Mom about the Neuro test I did. She works for a biotech VC firm and the founder says this is the test they perform to find out if a patient if suitable for the Neuropace implant. He is on the Board of Directors and the lady from Neuropace gave me the recommendation of my neurologists in both San Francisco and Denver.

This is a bit of a terrifying concept, because this would allow me to get off of the drugs that really slow me down and impact my memory the most. Getting more up to full speed and FSM forbid back to being able to use Adderall/Ritalin to focus more

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This sounds like my house right now. Ribs for a week.

Taking Haley to Snobahn shortly then not really sure how I'm going to spend the rest of the day. Probably going to work on small M repairs.

Got an update from my Mom about the Neuro test I did. She works for a biotech VC firm and the founder says this is the test they perform to find out if a patient if suitable for the Neuropace implant. He is on the Board of Directors and the lady from Neuropace gave me the recommendation of my neurologists in both San Francisco and Denver.

This is a bit of a terrifying concept, because this would allow me to get off of the drugs that really slow me down and impact my memory the most. Getting more up to full speed and FSM forbid back to being able to use Adderall/Ritalin to focus more
///RoboStoney?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
///RoboStoney?
Pretty much. We'll see though, because my Neuro will be making the assessment as to whether it makes sense for me. Brain surgery is a terrifying idea, but getting back to full speed is also a terrifying idea but for a totally different reason.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning.

Took off work last night for ..... Reasons....

Baking a pumpkin pie right now. Smells good..... Before you ask, I use real pumpkin, no canned shit.... Also from my own garden.

Deciding if I will take tonight as well for same reasons.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pretty much. We'll see though, because my Neuro will be making the assessment as to whether it makes sense for me. Brain surgery is a terrifying idea, but getting back to full speed is also a terrifying idea but for a totally different reason.
We should fear the possibility of you becoming self aware.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Where's the long day gone? Rode with some fast old school dudes in the morning, was faster on the downs, that was fun. I feel a bit sick now, a weak flu I guess.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Leaf surfing is fun. Trying to remember where the stumps are hidden, not so much.

On a side note, I've been running lower pressure in my tires than I ever have before and its bee awesome. The only sketch thing is the slight squirming on high speed g-outs.

Rode a motorcycle for the first time in a couple of decades yesterday. Liked it, still know how.

Drove from Midland VA to Suffern NY today, holed up in a rather nice motel, back to Vermont tomorrow.

Tired. Slept in the van for a couple of nights, dropped below freezing last night, cold feet.